"Mmhm" I respond.

i'm sure he won't mind me lurking around here...

I get up from the bed and start to walk to a book case. I notice he reads a bunch of action mangas. "Hm...what's this?" I pulled out a thicker manga and upon opening it something fell out...

is that...a... porno?

I pick it up and went to put it back in the book when I felt a crunch and something crumble on to my hand and a little of my shirt...

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! ITS...OH MY GOD IM GONNA CRY.

"Ew ew ew ew" I whisper yelled to myself as I dropped the book on the floor and started patting my hands off and my shirt. Now knowing the dangers of the bookshelf, I make my way to his computer desk. He has an alien keychain, and a few books from school.

"Hey I'm back!" Oikawa says while barging in.

"Ohhh milkbread!" I exclaim.

"You like milkbread?!" Oikawa seems surprised.

"Of course I do!" I exclaim.

"Well I only brought some for me," he says deadpanning.

"Awee please?" I beg exaggerating the please.

"Ugh Y/N why are you so cute?" He says looking at me while tilting his head to the side a little.

"Stop...anyways can we at least share?" I ask.

"Fine," Oikawa breaks of a piece and hand it to you.

"Thank you kind sir!" I thank.

why does it feel like i've had that conversation before...

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

"Thank you kind sir!" Y/N says with the cutest smile.

so food makes her come out of her shell? and that convo felt to familiar... 

I admire Y/N for a bit then I realize a book on the floor...oh god...

THE PORNO? WHY IS IT ON THE FLOOR? DID Y/N SEE IT? SHIT!

Y/N notices my panic and asks, "Hey, are you okay?"

"oH yEaH im GooD,"  my voice cracked.

shit my voice cracked.

Y/N is about to turn around but I stop her...in probably the best and worst way possible.

"Oof,"

❀𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗❀

Oikawa throws himself onto Y/N and lands on the floor, but since he didn't want her to get hurt he placed his hand behind her head. Y/N looks up to find oikawa on top her. Her face heats up and all she could think was

'why do i want to kiss him?'

But instead this came out—