She hugged her friend like a mother holding her child "I mean it Marls. You are literally the best and most special person I know"

"Ah, I wasn't ready for this feels trip" Marley chuckles while wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I just can't wait for the real trip. I'm gonna tell the Ivy's today."

Marley's eyes got wide "IM SO EXCITED!"

Once again, they squeezed each other in a hug, almost to the point where they lost balance.

"how do you guys have this much energy?" one of their friends in the ensemble passed them on the way to the theatre.

They just laughed and headed inside to begin the final rehearsal before opening night.

———

Ellie: hey

Sky: hey. can I call you? I'm tired from today and might fall asleep if I'm just staring at my phone

Ellie: Sure

Sky smiles as he hears her voice say hello.

Sky: are you excited for tomorrow? He walks out to the balcony of the hotel they were staying at.

Ellie: yeah. I can't believe It's my last high school performance She admits a little sadly, while laying in the middle of the floor of her house.

Sky: and then it's straight to the big leagues He smiles while remembering the conversation he observed, when Ellie stood her ground.

Ellie: Just because I decided that I'd do it, doesn't mean I'm gonna get casted

Sky: Your defiantly getting casted.

Ellie smiles to herself. Ellie: Thank you.

Sky: Can I ask you something? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too

Ellie: Well, do you care?

Sky: what?

Ellie: I'm pretty much an open book. But I only explain to people that actually care. She told him softly and truthfully.

Sky: I do care

Ellie: pinky promise? She sat up and reached for her feet, a bit sore from the day.

Sky: pinky promise He smiled, something about this girl made him feel soft.

Ellie laughs lightly but then yawns Ellie: Sorry I get a little loopy when i'm tired

Sky: It's alright He found this cute, all he wanted to do was wrap her up in his arms when they spoke.

Ellie: What would you like to know?

Sky: Why would you decline after putting yourself through the audition process?

Ellie: Heh. It ain't that simple. Do you want me to explain it all?