11 - too comfortable,

Start from the beginning

She deeply sighed and began making her way towards the table, until Mid gently grabbed her arm, whispering something in her ear. She shot him a look, and proceeded to take a seat.

"Tiny," Mid called on Tiny,

"Yea?"

"Did you do what I asked you before I left?"

"I started it b-but I got caught up wit' otha stuff." she confessed, Mid gave her a look of disapproval, shaking his head. "I'll finish it today I promise,"

"Nah..." he trailed off, "If I asked you to do some, I wanted it done right then and there. Not the next day, or the following fuckin' week—when I fuckin' asked you to do it!" he raised his voiced, as Tiny lowered her head in disappointment.

"You know this past week I been cruisin' past y'all blocks right? Not a fuckin' soul in sight, if there were you were fuckin' round not payin' attention to yo' surroundings. Did y'all not learn from the last li'l nigga who got caught lackin'?" Mid placed both of his hands on the top of the chair, leaning forward.

"Bambi, what the fuck have you been doing? You had one job, and you couldn't even do dat right! The second Mid get shot and gotta take a couple weeks to himself to fuckin' get back right, everyone act like they done lost their damn mind! Keep the same fuckin' energy when I'm not in dis' bitch!" his voice boomed, causing a few to jump at the bass of his voice.

"Mid we were tryin' to look fa' the person who—" Bambi tried defending herself until he interrupted her.

"Bruh no! I didn't ask you to do allat! I asked you to look afta' shit while I was fuckin' gone! I'm sicka' y'all tryin' me, and I ain' been nothin' but considerate of y'all niggas!" he frowned, "Look around the room, just look. Y'all noticed how some muhfuckas ain' hea' no more? Yea' watch how the room get smaller and smaller in dis bitch,"

Lotus stared at Mid in awe, listening to how rigid he became. She wasn't so sure if what she said to him that night really registered in his mind—but now she can clearly see that it did.

"On me, y'all betta' tighten the fuck up." his voice lowered in a warning tone. "I ain' gone repeat myself again, and that's on Reese's grave my nigga,"

Everyone exchanged glances with one another, hearing the last sentence fly out of his mouth. Since the passing of Reese, no one has ever put anything on his grave, and to hear Mid finally say it made sent a shiver through their bodies. They could all see the rage—the murderous look in his eyes and they hadn't seen this side of him not even after Reese died.

"Y'all clear out, I ain' gotta tell y'all what the fuck to do, do yo' fuckin' job." he pulled the chair out and sat down at the table, as the rest remained seat waiting for everyone else to leave. As soon as the door shut, the room fell silent, the crew staring at him.

"You ain' have to put us on the spot like dat' Tedric," Bambi glared at him, feeling a type of way about him calling not only her, and Tiny out but Lotus as well.

"What?" he frowned, looking at her as if she grown another head. "You think cause you my sista', I'm pose to take it easy on you? Talk to you behind closed doors? Nah, not nan' muhfucka at dis' table gettin' special treatment. Not you, not Tiny, not Gotti, not Santos, Not Boonie, Jon Jon—not even fuckin' Lotus and she just came back." he gestured towards her, as she scoffed a laugh, rolling her eyes.

"I see y'all fuckin' up, and I'm gon' address you on it right then and there. I'm not playin' wit' y'all either—"

"See he really talkin' bout y'all, cause I been doin' my job." Boonie interrupted him, causing Mid to shoot him a displeased look, before pointing his finger at Boonie, slightly shaking it.