Chapter 13

Kate's POV

"I'm going whether you like it or not!" I screamed to Jace.

"YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING TAKE NICK AND JAIDEN WITH YOU" He yelled back.

Does he not know that I have a gang? Getting hurt, is the least bad thing that could happen. He is so ignorant. I pulled my brown locks angerly. Calm down Kate, you don't want to look like a child.

"I will be home by 12 am." I stated to him in a 'don't argue back' tone.

"No you-" he didn't finish as he was cut of by Marcus.

"Boss! The Italians are planning an attack on our mafia!" Thank the heavens!

I mean no that's bad! Jace's mafia. (American mafia) is the second best to those Italians. And if they are planning an attack, that could be very bad.

"Thank you, Marcus we will discuss this an a second. I swear to god Kate if you are not here when I get back there will be consequences." He brushed Marcus off and made a threat to me.

"Fuck off." I whispered

He glared at me, before running off to there headquarters.

I can't believe I made love to that prick.

As soon as I heard them leave o have the girls a look that said 'I'm not gonna listen to him' they gave me a swift nod.

"Do you guys know when he'll be back?" I asked in a hurry.

"Er... 2 am tops." Emma replied.

"I think I can make it, before they get back." I was almost out the door before Jasmine came running up to me.

"Take these, El Soronto might have men lurking in places." His name disgust me.

The one and only mother fucking El Soronto. That evil Italian witch.

"Thank you Jas, your the best, call me if anything comes up." I love that I have friends like them.

She waved me off and gave me a big warm hug.

I clutched th keys to my Tesla. And it's white my favorite color.

I hope in and ignite the engine.

Jace's POV

That bitch took long enough to finally come and face me.

Marcus went over when the next shipments, so we can make progress. I've planned this out for years, finally time to shed some blood.

Kate better not have gone out because, knowing Soronto he could have men anywhere.

I open my phone and check her location.

Katelynn has stopped sharing their location.

Anger exploded inside me,she is fucking going to that shit gang.

"Guys you go over the shit, and check out ware houses, and try to get as many allies ad possible. I have something, I need to take care of." They nodded in seriousness.

I walk out of headquarters, and call my tech guy.

"Good evening boss, what can I do for you?" He asked. What a nerd, but it's still good to have him on our side.

"I need you to track somebody the name's Katelynn Jackson I want to know the address of where she is." I demand.

He types furiously on his keyboard, I think. I hear a quiet 'Ah Ha'.

"She is on 704 West Main street. Inside of the fifth building on the right hand side." He reported back to me.

"Thank you, Keith." I say. If it weren't for him Kate might have been gotten by Soronto's men.