Ch 6

(listen to the song while reading I promise you wont regret it)
(not updating I just wanted to say that I showed the picture of Deku to my little brother that I put as the cover art and he said "why are you showing me this", thats not what im mad about though then he crossed a line by saying, "thats not cute", MY GOD WE HAVE TO THROW SOME HANDS OVER HERE WHO'S WITH ME!!!)

Todoroki's POV

When I woke up Izuku was gone but just as I started to panic Izu came back with a plate of pancakes. I was excited because everyone in the dorm knew how great Izuku's pancakes are. Izu made them for the entier dorm on the 15 of every month, they were the best pancakes ever. I smiled as he set the plate down in front of me and said,"dig in", I immediately started eating the delicious pancakes.

After breakfeast we watched a move thus izu had fallen asleep. I turned off the tv, placed Izu on the couch and went to go take a shower. As the hot water brushed against my back all I could think about was Izuku, would Izu be ok, where will Izu live when schools over, why'd Izu care so much about Inko's opinion. I started thinking about everyone, Kiri, Baku, and Izu. I started crying thinking about how we only have a year left before everyone moves and we go our seprate ways. I wanted to hug all of them and never let go.

I turned off the shower and just sat there sobbing as I remembered everything we'd done together. I must have woken up izu becuase I heard knocking on the door and Izu asking, "shoto whats wrong are you ok", I quickly got dressed opened the door and hugged Izu as hard as I could, still sobbing,"Eh shoto whats wrong"."I was just thinking about how lonely im going to be when we graduate next year".

Izuku smiled the brightest I've ever seen and said,"What's the point of thinking about what going to happen when it hasn't happend yet, lets just enjoy the time we have left and forget about our worries". I knew he was right so I decied to do exectly that, I wouldn't worry about what would happen next and with that thought in mind I kissed Izu. It was the best thing I'd even done, I will never in my life regret this moment.