Ch 3

3rd person POV

Shoto kirishima and bakugo woke up to Izu crying and screaming in while sleeping again they started hugging Izu and realized it was already 7:00 am so they just woke Izu up. After everone was awake they play'd video games and watched movies they eat LOTS of snacks. Then Its was time for todoroki Izuku and kirishima to leave bakugos place bakugo saw them off and Izuku and the other walked back to their own dorms.

Izu POV

I walked Into my dorm but as soon as I saw the door shut an unblearable amount of loneliness swept over me I starte crying and everything went blurry after about ten minutes of this I could feel it getting worse. I stagered my way over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone I saw that, mina ,tsu, momo, todoroki, bakugo, and kirishima were teting about some online game. As quickly as I could I typed the most basic thing that would get my point across...Help.

After that everything went dark.

3rd person POV

Kiri, baku, todo, mina, momo, and tsu were all texting as they saw Izu get on at first they were all excited but that exitment only lasted a few seconds as they saw what Izu typed. Todoroki started panicing and ran over to the cinnamon roll's dorm only to find Izu past out on the floor todoroki started crying and as baku, kiri, mina, tsu, and momo apeared in the door-frame todoroki pick the little bean up and rushed him to recovery girl. The rest quickly followed.

One day later (kirishima's POV)

Izu still hasn't woke up yet RG (short for recovery girl) said that Izu'd wake up today and that Izu passed out from a panic attack. I wonder why'd he have a panic attack right after leav-before I can finish that thought I see Izu's eyes flutter open. I never noticed but his eye lashes are incredibly long."Kiri-s-shima what happend"," HEY IZUKU'S AWAKE", I yell signaling todo and baku to come running in the room. "what happend Izu",todoroki asked, Izu responded with,"I'm not really sure myself I got to my room and everything was fine then when I closed my door I-I dont know how to discribe it, I guess I felt empty after that I laid on my bed for about 10 minutes before texting you and blacking out, where am I by the way"."your at the nurses you've been out for 12 hours", I responded to him,"thats the most i've slept in years",Izu replied."ANYWAY WHY THE F*** DID YOU HAVE A PANIC ATTACK OVER CLOSING A F****** DOOR", bakugo yelled at the poor kid. Izu responded,"I didn't, I had a panic attack because I wasn't with you guys anymore" then Izu smiled really big, I dare say I heard a squeal come from todo.

Kiri, baku, Izu, and todo's thoughts

I think i've falllen in love with all three of them

hey guys have a nice day 503 words this time.