Ch 2

Deku's POV

I wake up to see todoroki kirishima and bakugo's faces wait were they cr-they know. At that thought grabbed enough clothes to last me 2 weeks my 10 blades hiden in the ceiling vents and a box of bandages then I ran I ran out of UA not bothering to even look behind me.

Bakugo's POV

I heard noises aand door opening then nothing as I come to my senses I immediately start panicking and wake up Todoroki and Kirishima. they both groaned at me and todoroki asks whats matter. after telling him deku was gone he immediately got up and ran out the door while I quickly followed. we went to Princapal Nezu and demanded he give him Izuku's home adress which he accepted after being told that Izu ran away. I called a taxi and headed to the adress. When we knocked on the door his mom answered when we said we were looking for Izuku his mothers reply shocked us all. she said,"why the F*** did you come here for that gay b*** I kicked him out a month ago". I was speachless shocked and above all else mad. I slapped her across the face and she said, "Oh I get it your his little boyfriend". (just to make things clear Inko doesn't know him and Izuku are childhood friends). Then I prossesed what she had said,"wait deku's gay", I shouted shocked."If you didn't know why'd you hit me b***", I heard Inko shout back. I quickly slammed the door in her face grabbed todoroki and Kirishima by the wrist and started walking to the one place I knew Izu could be. I heard them both shouting at me and questioning me but I just keeped on walking I made it to the start of a forest when todoroki stopped walking," I'm not walking a single step more until you tell me where we're going", I replied with,"THE ONE PLACE THAT I KNOW IZUKU COULD BE", both went silent and continued walking. After about a half an hour I started to hear crying,"IZUKU I KNOW YOUR THERE", I yelled looking at a tree which made the both shoto and Eijiro give me a confused look. A green blob started to appear from the inside of the tree(for anyone wondering the tree has a whole in the back that looks like this)...

 I ran up to the little broccoli and pull Izu into a hug shoto and eijiro quick to follow as Izu'd started sobbing after Izu calmed down he asked,"how'd you know where I was", I replied with, " cause this is where we made our promise", at this rem...

I ran up to the little broccoli and pull Izu into a hug shoto and eijiro quick to follow as Izu'd started sobbing after Izu calmed down he asked,"how'd you know where I was", I replied with, " cause this is where we made our promise", at this remark eijiro and shoto gave me YET ANOTHER confused look I explained how when Izuku and I were five one of our friends sister put Izuku in makeup and when Izu went home his mom had hit him for being 'to girly' and then he ran to my house grabbed me and then ran to the forest told me what happend then I wrote on the ceiling ceiling that I promise to protect him. Both begged to see the writing after awhile I got  tired of their pleading so I let them see it they both were suprised that I really did that. After awhile I asked Izuku If I could get Izu's stuff get Izu quickly replied with "n-no I'll do it" this made me think Izu was hidding somethings so I climbed in grabbed izuku's stuff and yell,"what are you hidding" after grabbing Izu's backpack a bottle of pills spilled out I looked at them and it was  medicine prescribed to people with  schizoaffective," what the hell Izuku do you have  schizoaffective", following my comment I heard Izu say under his breath,"so much for that Secret" I quikly turned and hugged Izu as hard as I could " K-kachan I can't breath" I didn't let go how could I. Izu eventually gave into te hug as shoto and kirishima joined in. After awhile we went back to the dorms getting questioned by classmates we decided to all have another sleepover this time at my room. we all fell asleep only to be woken up by Izu screaming in his sleep me and todoroki started hugging him as kirishima pet his hair. Izu was still asleep but had calmed down and then right as I started to doze of I saw Izuku's face into Shotos chest, for some reason I was really jealous so I pulled Izu into a hug holding Izu as tight as I could without waking them up.

779 words not incluing this a/n thanks for reading have a good day.