Ch 8

Really quick I have something to say, One I made a new kiritodobakudeku story were they're in a band so go check that out, and two im sitting here with a tub of vanilla ice cream contemplating my life decisions and writing this chapter for you all so I hope your happy with the way the story's going

-an author who can remember the last time they slept -w- :3

Kirishima's POV

two weeks ago we don't know how or why but Zu was found in a back allyway drugged and was brought to the police Izu remembers nothing after runing away. Everyone is worried about the fact that we have no clue who drugged Zu and also why Izu had multipule brusises and cuts(not self inflicked). We brought Izu back to the dorms and Zu seems to be getting a bit better every day. We all sleep in my room, we don't want to leave Zu alone. Izu hasn't been talking much either.

One night we were all cuddling on the bed, and everyone had gone to sleep exept me and Zu. I started getting tired so I went up to the bed when Izu tackled me and pushed me to the ground, Killing me with hugs and Izu started crying. I didn't know what to do so I was going to wake up Kat and Sho but Zu grabbed my arm and said between sniffs,"d-don't..**sniff** tell them **sniff** they'll think **sniff** im weak".

I turned around and hugged him until he calmed down, after he calmed down I pulled him into a kiss, he immediately kissed back and we ended up in a pretty heated makeout session. We continued kissing until we heard Kat say,"HEY NO FAIR, HALF N' HALF THEIR MAKING OUT WITHOUT US". Sho woke up walked over to me, Kissed me, walked over the Izu, kissed him, then walked over to Kat put his index finger on Kats lips put his mouth to his ear and wispered-yelled,"go to bed". Kat started yelling about how it wasn't fair and that he wanted a kiss to, I got pretty tired of it and was going to go kiss him to make him shut up but Zu got up, sat in Kat's lap pushed him over so that his back was on the floor and kissed him, I never thought Izu could be that way. They continued kissing for about 5 minutes before I got bored so I went up to Sho and kissed him, of course he kissed back.

3rd POV

After the kissing attack they all wen to bed. In the morning Kat woke up only to not see Izu he walk around the room but couldn't find him. He started to panic until he spotted Izu out on the Terrence. He was going to walk out until he saw Zu pull out his phone Kat pushed his ear against the door only to hear,"Their dead I took care of them...yes... my next assignment?..... I think its to kill someone named, Ando masa...yes...ok.....goodbye" and he hung up.