ion know

Chapter 9

I woke up looking around to realise I was in a hospital bed then I looked down on the bed and there was roc next to me with his head down crying roc what happened I could hardly speak my throat hurt, I touched him on the shoulder "diamond I need to tell you some horrible news" what could he possibly be talking about I looked right at him crying "what happened roc ,tell me please".

I tried getting out of my bed but I couldn't, I couldn't move and my stomach hurts I looked down to see that I had been cut open "roc did I have a cesarean section" I asked him while crying, he got up and held me in his arms "yes that's what I need to tell you , diamond you passed out in the car from having too much pain I brought you into the hospital" this couldn't be happening right now "they brought you into get an ultrasound and it came up you were pregnant" this can't be happening to me it can't be, how couldn't I have known I was pregnant with his child this is a really bad nightmare for me "is the baby okay" I asked him crying.

"This is so hard for me to say this but the baby was born prematurely, you were only pregnant 5 months you had a beautiful baby boy our son" I looked at him shocked "he weighed 2.5kg (5.5lb), he came out not breathing the doctors and nurses tried to bring him back around but he wouldn't start breathing" he said crying "You can't be serious right now my baby, where is he?" This is the hardest thing I'll ever have to do in my life "he past away at 10:50pm baby I'm so sorry I named him after me, my real name Chresanto August I hope that's okay" of course it's okay because he's the babies daddy " it's okay, you are the daddy and I like the name" roc then left to go get a nurse to come see me. I wonder when I'll get to see my little baby boy, I just want to hold him close to my heart. I want to treasure him for his beauty and I also want to spend some mother and son time together. This will be one of the most difficult things I'll have to go through in my whole life losing a child is so hard but not being awake when your giving birth is the hardest I didn't even get to see his little face. Thankfully I had roc there with me to actually see little Chresanto August Jr, I love him for that.

"This explains why I got a sore stomach and also I feel down the stairs" I said to the nurse, she looked up at me then asked "when did the pain start" I looked at her confused because I couldn't remember anything from a couple of hours ago, I looked over at roc and he told her "we were going out for dinner then when diamond was walking down the stairs she fell down them and she hurt her ankle. That's when we went to the emergency room but we didn't get seen to, we were there for 5 hours then when we got home she suddenly started getting pains in her stomach" she took her time to reply because she was writing down stuff on her notebook. She then left the room and brought in little Chresanto for me to hold him.

"Okay Miss August so I can tell you from when you fell the baby got hurt and he thought it was time to come out if he had stayed in there any longer he would've died in the womb, I'm so sorry for your loss"

I was laying there on the bed with my little Prince touching his cold cheeks and playing with his loving curly brown hair. He was more beautifully I imagined he looks just like his daddy with them chubby cheeks I was just looking down on his beauty then roc got in behind me "I love you and our little baby, always remember that" I turned around and give him a kiss on the cheek then a nurse came in handing over something then left the room, "what is it" roc asked "it's a picture of Chresanto wearing purple, we both smiled at each other then looked down at little Chresanto.

That was such a Pliot twist, that was shocking so I'll update in a couple of days:)