Time

Chapter 11

It's time that I have to watch my baby get buried this is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole life. At least I have Roc by my side throughout this horrible nightmare, that's what I wish it was but it was all too much and it was reality and it wouldn't go away. Even though Roc kidnapped me and got me pregnant, I wouldn't have it any other way he's been supporting me and trying to keep me happy since our baby had past on. Me and Roc were the first people to be there to see our baby at the service before burying him, so everybody could see how beautiful he was. Then of course Shan came along to support us, I really like that girl she's also been nothing but supportive and shes not tried anything with Roc even though he has a child with her you would think he has baby mama drama but it's not like that at all with her. She supports us tells him the right things to do when it comes to me and I couldn't think her enough for that.
"Hey diamond I'm so sorry about hearing about little Chresanto baby girl" Shan said while hugging me, she then went on to say "if you ever need anything or need someone to talk to you know who you can come to" i then looked her right in the eyes and bursted out crying "it's just so hard no mother or father should have to bury their child" she just grabbed me and hugged me until I felt better.

As time went on more and more people started to arrive of course I didn't know hardly any of them but Rocs close friend Prince showed up to show his support which was nice of him considering I haven't seen him before or heard of him.

I'm so so sorry guys I kept you waiting for the next chapter for months and months I just haven't got round to it but I hope you enjoyed this little short chapter as I think about what's going to happen next💖