What is my life

Chapter 4

He isn't going let me go so what in the world I'm I going to do with him now? I can only think about killing him or stabbing him. Shit what am I thinking I couldn't do that, I can't even imagine myself even stabbing him and killing him I couldn't bring myself to do that kind of shit.

"Diamond my baby mamas coming over and your gonna pretend that your my new girlfriend and if not I tell Shan to beat your ass" he just didn't say what I think he did? First he kidnaps me and asks me to pretend to be his girlfriend he can suck my ass, well not literally suck my ass. "First of all ROC I'm not pretending to be your girlfriend I haven't got time for that, you're acting like you own me but you don't, you didn't carry me for nine months did you?" I said looking right in his eyes. "No bitch TF I'm a man" he said looking all confused, "yeah a man who rapes woman for a living, and your answer was correct your didn't carry me for nine months which means you don't own me so suck on that"

"Look diamond I don't care what your saying your going to pretend to be because I do have a kid coming over too so you'll be looking after her" he said hitting the wall. I looked at him as if he was crazy he is crazy what I'm i talking about, I want Shan to know of him raping me but I don't think she'll believe me but anyway I'm going to try. I looked up at him and said "Roc I'll only do this if you'll let me go home to my family" He starts laughing at me "you ain't going no where and I mean that get used to being around me and my kid".

He's so difficult it's like he has something wrong with him and I'll be finding out if he does when he leaves this house to get shit.

Vote an comment this chapter is short