Truth

Chapter 13

Do you really want to know why Jacob came round and why I didn't clean? I'll tell you straight like it is. I'll tell you how it happened. So it was the day of Lil Chresanto's funeral, I was so upset and crying sitting on a chair in the corner by myself. Jacob walked up to me and said "diamond, it's all going to be alright" he then got me up off the chair and hugged me "you look beautiful wipe them tears off and go clean yourself off" he said while looking into my eyes.

I did what he said and I went into the ladies restroom to fix myself up. As I'm standing there fixing my under eyes where all the mascara was I noticed him walk into the restroom and lock the door. I turn around and catch him looking me up and down biting his bottom lip "Jacob what are you doing?" I asked him nervously. He came up to me and pressed his lips against mine while holding onto my ass he whispers into my ear "I've had something for you for awhile now, I just want to make it happen now" okay I know this sounds bad and I know I was upset but he's a good guy always making me laugh, well them couple of times we were out with Roc.

I was in no position to pass this out so I looked him in the eyes and said "let's do it here, now" as I got up on the worktop. Since I was wearing a dress Jacob slide his hands up on my legs while kissing my neck. He made his way to my pussy and started playing with me. As I'm leaning back with my mouth open moaning he gets his member out and tell me to backup after finishing with kissing on my neck. I did what he said and backed up and he slide his member into my pussy so slow while he was holding onto my mouth making sure I didn't scream he whispered into my ear "I'm going to make you feel good diamond". He then started stroking real slow making me moan loud he put his hand over my mouth again and said "shhh baby" then started kissing my neck again making me moan even more.

I like when I get kissed on the neck it's an amazing feeling. Jacob then slide his member out and the turned me around, he started kissing me on my mouth this time as he left me up. He then slide his member in again making me moan into his mouth. He started fucking me hard up against the wall making me scream out his name and scratching on his back.

We then stopped and he said "we should do this again" he then got his self together and then unlocked the door. I had to get myself together I still had to fix my makeup and my hair was a mess. Also had to fix my dress too. As I got myself together I went and got roc and we left for home.

Since that day me and Jacob have been having sex regularly and it's amazing. He makes me feel so good the way he kisses on my body and the way he does all that stuff to me. He's like a god in them sheets. 

Hope you liked this chapter, I'm writing another now.