vii.

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔳𝔦𝔦

★彡

Doyoung searched for Jaehyun in the morning

Doyoung searched for Jaehyun in the morning. On a Monday, he still was tired and felt like he could drop on the floor any moment. Either way, he marched up and down the halls trying to look for the dark haired male.

He sped past a slightly opened door but retraced his steps, peeking. There was some guy and a girl. He couldn't really see the guy well, just his back, but the girl in front was small and curvy with dyed brown locks.

"What the fuck! What do you mean we're over?" She cursed at the male, sounding perplexed. "Are you breaking up with me?!"

The male nodded. "Yeah."

"Wh-" she looked like she was at a lost for words. "Did you cheat on me or something? Is that why you're breaking up with me? And then afterwards, you can lie about the timeline? Is that what you're trying to do right now?" She fiercely bombarded him with multiple questions at once.

Doyoung bit his bottom lip, hiding behind the wall completely. It was wrong to eavesdrop; he was fully aware of that. He always learnt well from his grandfather during his lectures when he was a young kid. He was very well disciplined. And of course it wasn't his business to know whatever these two students were going through, but he couldn't help but be curious.

"God! All men are the same! All they do is lie! Do you know how much I try for you? And you don't even acknowledge it and just hookup with some other girl?"

"Can you just hear me out?" He asked gently while trying to lay his palm on her shoulder, though he sounded unpleasantly hoarse. Perhaps sleepy. Or just tired of her shit.

"No, you don't get to speak Mr!" She shrugged the male's hand off and silenced him, placing her hands on her hips. "I thought you were actually a really good guy. Which is really hard to believe if people really knew about who you are. You told me about your family and shit, but you know what? You probably made that shit up! Yeah, to make me feel bad for you! Just for someone to pity you."

Doyoung clenched his fists listening clearly. 'God, why does she sound like such a bitch?'

"Yeah, maybe that's why your stupid dad killed himself, huh? Because he knew his son was such a piece of shit! He's probably not even dead and just alive and healthy!"

'What the fuck?' Doyoung flinched at her strong words. 'Why would she say something like that? That's absolutely repulsive!' He slowly started to feel engulfed by rage and almost went up to give the girl a piece of her own medicine.

Though, she raised her hand up to slap him but the male dodged it and wrapped his own around her wrist, crushing the life out it. She yelped in utter terror, gulping.