IWAY - BLURB

After graduating from high school, college should be the first thing on Amelia and Hunter's minds. However, when Amelia's dad lands in the hospital, relationships are put to the test, feelings are revealed, and college ends up last on the the duo's priority list. Questions arise, problems pile up, and close friends shatter relationships, but the only question that matters to the pair is "What do we do now?"

~~

*MUST HAVE READ HUNTERS NOT SO BAD BOY HEART OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE LOST!*

Book Two of Accidentally Hurting Her [Sequel], Cowritten by @WritingMelody; Amelia's POV.

Description by @WritingMelody/Me!! (Mostly her though).

BEST RANKINGS 

Best Ranking of 2K16: #434 in ChickLit October 22, 2016.

Best Ranking of June 2020: #660 in collegelife out of 1.9K on June 27, 2020.

Best Ranking of July 2020: #335 in collegelife out of 2K on July 12, 2020.

(rankings are recorded as seen on random days- probably inaccurate bcuz the story constantly ranked from 2016-2020 and i was sometimes on a hiatus & truthfully don't check everyday. also, last date checked was the 12th of July 2020.)

~~

Alternate Blurb (very slightly different): After graduating from high school, college should be the first thing on Amelia and Hunter's minds. However, when Amelia's dad lands in the hospital, relationships are put to the test, feelings are revealed, and college ends up last on the the two's priority list. Will Hunter admit his feelings for Amelia? Will she even accept him after all these years?

comments from original posted blurb