Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #9

Start from the beginning

"Why dont i know you" she asked resting her face on her hand lightly.

"Im new i just moved from chicago" i said shyly

"What?" she seemed suprised.

"I was homeschool" i added on.

"What?" she said again looking at her friends.

"My mum-" I said quietly before she cut me off.

"I know what homeschool is im not stupid" she smiled fakely

"So youve never been to a real school before?" The brunette-annie- asked seemingly confused.

"Uhm yes til 3rd grade" i smiled at her.

"Shut up" lilia said,i shrugged

"Shut up" she repeated.

"I didnt say anything.."

"Homeschooled" she leaned back

"Thats really interesting" she nodded as if she was really interested but i could tell she wasnt.

"Your like really pretty" she smiled

"Oh uhm thank you" i smiled and tucked a small piece of h/c hair behind my ear.

"So you agree?" She tilted her head slightly.

"What?" I asked confused

"You think your really pretty?" She asked.

"Uhm i dont-" i got cut off by a chair next to me moving.it made me jump.

A boy who was seemingly taller then me sat down.he was gorgeous,it was as if everything went in slow motion.

"Hey" he said smiling at me.

"Hi" Lilia said before i could speak.

"Annie swap with Jaeden please" she batted her eyelashes at the girl.

"Annie" she repeated when the girl didnt move.

"No no fine im quite comfortable here" Jaeden argued and smiled at me.i gave a small smile back.

"Hold on could you give us some privacy for like one second" she asked refering to her friends.

They whispered amoung eachother as i looked away awkwardly.

"Okay you should know we dont do this a lot so this is like a really big thing" Lilia said leaning forward to me.i gave Jaeden a nervous glance but he shrugged,just as confused as i was.

"We want to invite you to have lunch with us for the rest of the week" Millie said smiling brightly.

"Oh no its fine" i said shaking my head.

"Cool so well see you tomorrow" she smiled.

"Okay" i said awkwardly before standing up.

"See you tomorrow" i nodded as i spoke before taking my tray and dumping it in the trash without eating any of it i began walking to the bathroom when someone stopped me.

"Hey y/n right?" I turned around to see the same gorgeous individual from 5 minutes ago.

"Thats me" i smiled and took my hand away from pushing the bathroom door.

"I just wondered if you wanted to hang out sometime this week" he seemed just as nervous as me.

"Wouldnt Lilia be mad..?" I asked.

"Lilia doesnt own me i can do whatever i want and if she is dont worry ill deal with her" he smiled at me.

"Yeah okay sure" i smiled back.

"How about friday after school,you can come back to my house" he suggested.

"Sounds good" i nodded and waved as he said goodbye and left.

Sophia came running over with wyatt trailing behind her.

"Okay what was that all about!!" She said with a smile on her face.

"i dont know they asked me to sit down and-" wyatt cut me off.

"No no with Jaeden!" She seemed excited.

"He asked if i wanted to hang out friday" i shrugged,fighting back a smile.

"Are you going to go?!" Sophia askd.

"I mean yeah he said if Lilia gets mad he'll deal with her" i shrugged and gave a small smile.

"This is big! Jaeden doesnt really ask other girls other then the plastics to hang out!" Sophia said looking at Wyatt in disbelief.

"You need to tell us how it goes" Wyatt said before giving me his phone number and Sophias so i can call them and tell them about it.

And thats how it went..i hung out with Jaeden but i was in for a suprise Monday..