Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #9

Start from the beginning

"The one on the phone? Thats Millie Brown.shes british.dont let her gorgeous accent fool you..shes a bitch" Sophia spat in disgust.

"Shes also an actor" wyatt added on.

"An Evil takes the form in Lilia Buckingham...she is so much more then your typical mean girl..where do i even begin to explain her" sophia shook her head at the 3 girls she just explained.

"The other two are just her worker" Wyatt finished off for her.

"Dont try and cosy up with Jaeden Martell either..he might just be the hottest guy youve ever seen but hes been Lilias boy toy for as long as we can remember" she scoffed.

"You seem like you hate her" i stated the obvious.

"Isnt it obvious? Shes a bitch she practically ruined my life" Sophia crossed her arms and pouted to herself.

"Oh also where you sit in the cafeteria is very important.." wyatt began

"Theres the Jocks,the artists,the cheerleaders,the nerds,the best people and the worst..theres a couple other tables of people who just all and all avoid being involved in drama" Sophia explained.

"I dont blame them..this school seems like a nightmare" i looked from Sophia to the sky.

Soon enough lunch rolled around.

I grabbed my lunch and began walking to the table Sophia told me to go to when a tall curly haired boy stopped me.

"Hi is it okay if i ask you a few questions..?" He asked holding a small note pad

"Sure..?" I said hesitantly

"Is your muffin buttered?" He asked getting laughs from behind me at a near by table

"What..?" I asked

"Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?" He asked another question

"Uhm.." i looked around awkwardly

"Is he bothering you?" A sweet voice said from the table over.

"Finn why are you such a weirdo?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"Im just being friendly.her being new and all.im trying to be welcoming" he said looking over at Lilia.

"You were suppose to call me last night" Millie said in a sad voice.her British accent almost hypnosising.

"Finn you dont ignore Millie and then scam on some poor innocent girl right infront of us 3 days later" Lilia says with a slightly annoyed face.

"Shes not interested..do you wanna have sex with him?" She asks me.

"No.." i said just wanting to sit down and avoid all of this.

"That settles it..Finn why dont you leave and go practice your lines yes?" She smiled before he walked off.

I went to walk to Sophia when Lilia told me to sit.
I took a glance at Sophia and wyatts table and they waved me other but i looked back at the blonde infront of me and decided to sit.