Y/N : I missed you so much .
Taehyung : I missed you too .

As we parted both of our faces turned red as we got in the car .... Taehyung drove as i munched on the fruit that I grabbed on my way  and sang the lyrics to the songs that played  . As soon as we reached the university , we were immediately surrounded by Taehyung's fangirls and they had started hooting as he stepped out of the car going to my door opening it for me .

Emma : Hey Tae baby . Good to see you . Welcome back (she was about to hug him , but he stepped back ) .
Maddie : Holy mother of beauty you look even more handsome now . I've missed you a lot Prince Charming .
V

ivianne : You're the hottest guy I've ever known . For real . No Jokes .
Y/N : Taehyung let's go to the class.

I said as I noticed Taehyung seemed uninterested and started to feel uncomfortable  . Taehyung nodded before holding my hand as we were walking towards our classroom .
I told him to let go of my hand after noticing the amount of people staring at us and commenting and whispering mean things about me but he didn't listen to me . So I pulled my hand a little harshly and started running towards the classroom while he was chasing me .
Taehyung : Hey , stop (he said catching his breath ) Why did you run ?
Y/n : Cause I wanted to . ( I laughed and sat on my seat . Taehyung sat next to me , Jimin was behind and Jungkook was on the seat next to ours .)
Y/N : Goodmorning guys (I said with a bright smile on my face .)

Jimin : Goodmorning . I haven't seen you smile like that in weeks . It's because of Taehyung right ? Look at how flushed your cheeks are ( he asked in a teasing tone ) .
Y/n : Huh ? N-n-no. You are getting this wrong . I was happy cause we could start our dance practise together from today .
Jimin : is that so ?
Y/n : hm . That's it .

Sophia and Mrs.Brooklyn entered the class together .

Taehyung (whispered to me ) : A new transfer student ? Wait she is Sophia Mae  if I'm not wrong ? She's a mafia's daughter . Dude what the- . How the hell did she get admission at the university ?
Y/N : I have no idea about it .

( Sophia goes and sits next to Jungkook . )

Mrs.Brooklyn : Goodmorning everyone . I see that Taehyung is back . Good to see you after weeks and you know that Y/N is your partner for the dance competition right ? Ask your friends to help you with the notes .
Taehyung : Yes Mrs.Brooklyn .
Mrs.Brooklyn : Okay so as for yesterday I hope that you all practiced really well . Today also you are gonna do the same . Practise well you guys . Good luck to all of you .
Everyone : Thank you Mrs.Brooklyn.

(Everyone went to the dance room and started practicing )

I don't know if it was just trick of my eyes but I noticed Jungkook staring at me intently throughout the practise . We did have couple eyes contacts but I couldn't read him and proceeded to ignore his stare . Taehyung was very patient with me as I learnt the steps from him . I noticed how he didn't get annoyed when I made mistakes but laughed it off with me and corrected me .

Taehyung : let's rest for a while .
Y/N : hm ok . Wait here for me , I'll be back .

I walked to the shelf and grabbed two bottles and towel and went back to Taehyung . I noticed him fiddling with his phone editing the song and putting it to his ear to hear it . I kept the towel infront of him but he just glanced at it and nodded so I wiped his sweat and gave him the bottle .