Chapter 19

Y/n slowly walks and goes but she bumps into someone and it was ...

Y/n : Sophia ? Sorry I didn't see you there .
Sophia : Oh well . Do you think I'll forgive you after what you did in the cafeteria . Nobody ever dares to raise their voice in front of me . Do you even know who I am ?
Y/n : umm who are you ?
Sophia : hm you are living under the rocks . I am daughter of the most dangerous Mafia . No wonder that you really dont know me .
Y/n : I am sorry I have to go .

Y/n was about to leave but suddenly Sophia pulls her wrist and makes her fall on the ground harshly .

Sophia : you think I'll let you go so easily . Then you are wrong.

Sophia's minions started hitting and kicking Y/n hardly on the road . Y/n was all covered up with bruises and blood .......Sophia pulls her collar and says .

Sophia : This is only for what you did at the cafeteria . And remember if you gonna utter a word about this incident at the university then you are gonna be my next TARGET.

(Y/N tries to get up slowly and walks to her home )

⤷At Y/n's home ...
Y/N POV
Ahhhhh i screamed in pain . I couldn't control the pain . I dressed my wounds , took a shower and changed my clothes . Sitting on my bed I took my phone as I turned on my phone I got "3 missed calls from Jessica" notification .

Jessica : Hi Y/N . Did you forget us why haven't you called us since the day you left ?
Y/N : Calm down . I haven't forgotten you all . I was a little busy.
Jessica : Y/N are you alright ? Your voice seems like you just cried.
Y/N : No no I am alright .
Jessica : So how are people at you university. Did you make friends ? Did you go shopping?
Y/n : Everyone is very kind to me (I bit my lower lip trying to control my tears) . I have done shopping. You know there is a new transfer student. Her name is Sophia Mae .
Jessica : oh ok Sophia Mae . Wait what Sophia Mae you mean the mafia's daughter Sophia Mae . Is she coming to your university . How did such a dangerous person even get admission in your university .
Y/n : i know she is too mean and rude . She has a lot of attitude and arrogance. She said that I would be her next target. I don't understand what she means by that .
Jessica : what ? Are you serious. Tell me everything that happened between you both.
(I said everything to Jessica in detail)
Jessica : You are in danger . When Sophia says that you are her next Target . That means she is gonna torture you very badly . She may even blackmail you . You need to be careful .
Y/N : how do you know that ?
Jessica : My dad and her dad were classmates. My dads bestfriend was her dads Target. He used to torture him badly and one day He shot my dads bestfriend.
Y/N : Oh . I'll be careful. I am tired I'll talk to you later .
Jessica : please Y/N take care of yourself.
Y/N : bye .

What Jessica said could be truth . I need to be careful .
I ate my dinner and went to sleep . Thinking about was was going to happen tomorrow . I fell asleep thinking about that .

Y/N POV ended