Weddings and Beautiful Endings

Ichigo and Rukia stand near the parking lot welcoming the guest for their wedding. Their wedding is placed outside of a wonderful garden of all types of flowers.

"Ichigo~!" Ichigo's Dad throws a punch, but Ichigo dodges and punches back. His dad falls down and gives him a thumbs up. "That's my boy!"

"Geez, do you have to act like this on my wedding day?!" Ichigo exclaims.

"Please stop actin like children," Yuzu pouts and folds her arms.

"Where's Karin?" Rukia asks looking around. "Isn't she coming here with her fiancé?"

"I'm right here." Karin answers behind them.

They turn around and gasped. Right next to Karin besides Toshiro, was Ulquiorra Cifer and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques. But they didn't have a Hollow hole or a bone piece on them. Instead they still wore their arrancar clothes.

Ichigo points at them. "How are you guys alive?!"

"From Karin's Hell Butterfly." Ulquiorra stated. "I thought you would know this by now, trash."

The other guest who were soul reapers and Ichigo's friends were also in shock.

"Why would Karin bring you guys back?!" Renji exclaimed.

"Because we're going to be her body guards when she leads the Fourth house." Grimmjow glares at him. He then pats Ichigo's back. "Finally setting down eh?" He smirks.

"Did the Head Captain agree to this?" Ichigo asked.

"Yes, also you don't have to worry." Ulquiorra said. "Karin revived us and we are in her dept."

"OH RUKIA~!" Rangiku yelled. "It's time for you to get ready!"

"That's right," Rukia quickly kissed Ichigo's cheek and ran over to Rangiku to get herself in her wedding dress.

Everyone got in their seats and Ichigo stand near the alter. His best man was Renji, didn't know why.

And Rukia's maid of honor was Rangiku.

Down the isle, first was Kiki and Kon throwing flower petals in the air. Then it was time for Rukia and since she didn't have a dad, Ichigo's dad lead her towards the alter.

Rukia and Ichigo faced each other with smiles on their faces. Saying their vows.

"Do you, Kurosaki Ichigo, take Kuchiki Rukia, as your wife?" Head Captain asks.

"I do." Ichigo said with confidence.

"And do you Kuchiki Rukia, take Kurosaki Ichigo as your husband?" Head Captain asked Rukia.

"I do." Rukia replies.

"I pronounced you two, husband and wife." Head Captain finishes.

Ichigo and Rukia kissed and everyone cheered.

The wedding was a hit and Yuzu took amazing pictures. The funny part that made Karin, Toshiro, and Grimmjow laugh was that the wedding cake was strawberry flavored.

After the wedding dinner was over Ichigo and Rukia ran down the hill to reach the limo. Rukia then stomped on Ichigo's foot. "Idiot! I need to throw the bouquet!" She exclaims.

"Forget that we have a flight to catch to go to Hawaii!" Ichigo yells.

Rukia puffs her cheeks and kicks Ichigo's shin. He jumps around holding his injured leg. "It's tradition for humans!" Rukia folds her arms glaring at Ichigo.

"Fine..." Ichigo gave up. He smirked as he watches Rukia gets ready to throw it backwards.

All the girls were getting their hands up ready to catches her bouquet. Rukia throws it backwards. It then lands in Karin's arms.

Rukia winks at Karin. "Guess you'll be getting married next!"

Ichigo grabs Rukia and they go in the limo to go to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

Karin lifts up the bouquet smiling. "If you do get married and have kids," Grimmjow elbows her side. "Wonder what you and Toshiro's kids going to look like." He snickers.

Toshiro smirks. "If we did have kids, you're going to babysit them."

Grimmjow stops laughing. But to the trios surprise, Ulquiorra laughs. "That sucks for you Grimmjow!"

Karin smirks. "Don't worry, you and Grimmy are BOTH going to babysit them!"

They all laugh at Ulquiorra's reaction and they couldn't wait until Karin graduates from high school, get married, and rule over the Fourth house.

Everyone's live couldn't be better.