A Fake or Real Soul Reaper?

Ichigo takes out his Zanpakutō. He smirks at Len. “I’ll finish this.”

Len dives down from the slide and gets ready to strike. Ichigo pushes Karin away and blocks Len’s sword. Len chuckles as Ichigo tries his best to push away. Ichigo glares at him. “What’s so funny you bastard?”

Len turns into dark clouds. Ichigo turns around and saw Karin knocked out and in Len’s arms. He smirks at Ichigo. “You need to improve more to fight me.”

Len turns to Rin, who is fighting Chad, Orihime, and Ishida. “Let’s go.”

Rin laughs. “And I was having so much fun with these three.”

Ichigo charges at Len, but he misses him. Len takes his flower pin off his head and drew a purple circle in the air making a purple swirling mist of a portal. Ichigo dashes towards Len, but Rin catches the tip of the blade between her fingers. She laughs and grins over at Len. “Dear brother you’re right he’s weak!”

Ichigo glares at her and pulls back his Zanpakutō and slashes Rin’s right side. She didn’t notice till the blade only scratched her.

Rin glares at Ichigo. “You’ll pay for leaving a scratch on this beautiful pale body!”

“Rin, we don’t have time for this.” Len said. “The portal is finished.”

Rin glares at him. “I don’t care!”

Len sighs and pushes her into the portal. He turns to face Ichigo face to face. Ichigo stabbed Len’s side. Ichigo smirked. “I got you, finally.”

Len eyed him. “Not quite.”

Ichigo looks down at the spot that he jabbed with his sword. The side that he thought he stabbed Len wasn’t there and Len was about a couple inches away from it. “You see,” Len said and flicked Ichigo in the face. Ichigo tumbled and rolled two feet away from Len. “I can make illusions to any human, spirits, and Soul Reapers. Maybe even Hollows.”

“Damn.” Ichigo sneered and wipes off the blood from his nose.

“I should leave you a present to remember.” Len said he takes off his sharp green needle ear ring and stabs Karin on her left leg. Karin woke up and screamed as Len digs deeper into her leg.

Ichigo glares at Len with anger. He dashes towards him, but Len disappeared into the portal and the portal disappeared right after he went int.

“Ichigo!” Orihime’s voice yelled.

Ichigo turned around to find Chad, Uryū , and Orihime stuck in a clear purple boxes. He runs over to his friends. “What the hell happened to you guys?”

“That Rin girl is quick to put up a barrier.” Uryū said as the purple barrier dissolves by itself. “But it some how only last for 20 minutes.”

“Damn now how are we supposed to find Karin?!” Ichigo yelled.

“Why not go to the Urahara and ask him?”

Everyone’s eyes went wide at that familiar voice. Ichigo turned around and looked up. Rukia was standing on the monkey bars of the playground. Ichigo smiled a little. “Welcome back.”

“Thanks, but I don’t have time to talk to you.” Rukia jumps off her spot.

Ichigo lift up a fist at her. “What kind of friend would say that?!”

She sighs and glares at him. “A friend would do that if their friend’s sister is in trouble.”

_______________________________________________________________________________