Memories of the Lost one

Karin laid there on the ground asleep. Byakuya looks at her and then at Toshiro. “Do you know her?”

Toshiro was still in shock. “Yes, she’s Kurosaki Ichigo’s little sister. I met her yesterday and she was human.”

“Human?” Byakuya asked. “I suspected that she died, but there’s one thing that concerns me. How did she get that Zanpakutō?”

Karin wakes up slowly and stood up to look around. Toshiro and Byakuya stared at her. She stared back. “Where am I?”

“You’re in Soul Society, did you forget.” Byakuya said.

“Oh, that’s right. I was fighting a Hollow and then I blacked out during a fight.” Karin said touching her forehead.

“Do you know what your Zanpakutō’s name is?” Byakuya asked again.

Karin stands up smiling. “Yeah it’s…”

“It’s…” Her body starts to shack and grabs her head as she falls down in panic into Toshiro’s arms.

“Karin! Get a hold of yourself!” Toshiro yells.

Karin grabs his sleeves with tears in her eyes. “I don’t know my Zanpakutō’s name! I don’t even know if ‘Karin’ is my name!”

Byakuya draws the symbols of a spell in the air which causes Karin's entire body to permeate a red energy. Toshiro glares at him. “Don’t.”

“Bakudō #9, Geki.” Byakuya release a red energy and it strikes at Karin.

Karin screams and holds on tighter to Toshiro, but as the red light on her paralyzes her, it disappears. She stopped and gently let go of Toshiro.

He holds her in his arms and glares at Byakuya. “Why did you do that? “

“It was easier to calm down a person who has forgotten everything about themselves.” He flash steps and quickly takes Karin out of Toshiro’s arms. “We’re taking her back to the Head Captain.”

They flash stepped to the Head Captain’s quarters. Toshiro nocks on the Head Captain’s door.

“Come in.” the Head Captain said on the other side.

Byakuya and Toshiro walked in. Byakuya puts Karin down on the floor in front of the Head Captain.

“So, this is the one who released that huge spiritual power.” He said.

“Yes, also she was human and Kurosaki Ichigo’s sister.” Byakuya said. “She woke up in confusion. She didn’t even know her Zanpakutō’s name, or herself.”

 “Very interesting.” The Head Captain sighed for the first time. “Take her to the 12TH Division. Captain Kurotsuchi will experiment on her to find out what’s wrong with her.”

“Wait! Can’t we just put her through Soul Reaper Academy?” Toshiro said.

“Are you worried that she’ll get cut into pieces by me?”

Toshiro turns around to see Mayuri Kurotsuchi standing behind him. “Captain Kurotsuchi.”

Mayuri walks over to Karin and scratches his chin as he leans in to take a good look at her. He stands up straight and shrugs. “She doesn’t look like a good specimen.”

“Then Captain Hitsugaya’s plan sounds good, but Captain Byakuya will choose which Vice Captain will watch her.” The Head Captain said.

____________________________________________________________________________