I stared at him and thought if Kareena hasn't rescued me then I might have never been able to see him ever in my life and would have still under Ranga's custody. That mere thought scared me. I don't even realise when I started crying.

Raj sat down on the bed beside me and hugged me tightly. I missed his warmth so much.

"Shhhh shhhh. I am here with you Una and I promise I will never ever leave you alone not even for a mili second.", He said hoarsely while stroking my back to console me.

"Promise?", I asked.

He broke the hug, looked into my eyes lovingly and nodded his head while wiping the tears from my cheeks.

I also lifted my hands and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

He smiled and said,

"No more crying the doctor have strictly warned me not to give you any stress and also to make sure that you won't take any stress. Now lie down and have some rest my dear wifey."

I bite my lower lip to suppress my blush and said,

"Okay but I have a condition."

He raised his eyebrows suspiciously and asked,

"What is it?"

I lowered my head shyly and said while blushing,

"You will also have to sleep beside me."

I want him to be near me. I want to feel him. I want to be sure that I am not dreaming and he is really with me. I am still scared that I will wake up and found myself again in that hell.

Raj kept his palms under my cheeks and lifted up my head so that he can directly look into my eyes.

"You sure?", He enquired.

I blushed slightly and broke our eye contact while nodding my head in approval.

"As you wish Your Highness.", He said royally.

He helped me to lie down. While lying on the bed I felt a slight pain on my back and groaned in pain.

"What happened?", He enquired worriedly.

I shook my head in denial.

"I am going to call the doctor.", He said and turned to leave me.

But before he could go away from me I grabbed his hand and said,

"I don't need doctor. I just need some rest."

He looked at me suspiciously.

"Trust me Raj. I am absolutely fine.", I assured him.

"You sure Una? You don't need doctor?", He asked worriedly.

"I need you Raj not the doctor.", I said.

He instantly kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Always at your service mam.", He said teasingly and I blushed once again.