B: ..what?

A: you've got a leaf on your head..here.. Isn't this a pretty one...hmm

B: emm..Ann

A: yeah?

B:why didn't you come to visit me all this  years? You know i really needed my best buddy.

A: I got caught up in my company's work. Dad retired early and I  had to take over the company. I really wanted to visit you but i just couldn't make it.

'i really did want to but coming back and seeing you with Oliver ,i just couldn't. I'd wished you every happiness in your life but witnessing you building that life with someone else was too much for me. I couldn't take that pain. I'm sorry Blu. I really am.'

B: of course i understand. You had to take over the company and you can't abandon your responsibility. But I'm glad that you still kept in touch whilst the busy schedule.

A: I'm glad that you didn't ignore me after your marriage...and you're more important to me than any company(the last words in a whisper)

B: huh.. What did you say?

A: that I'm glad you didn't ignore me..smile.

B: is that all? I thought I heard you say something more..

A: do you want me to? Smirk..

B: laughter... Oh hell no..

A: you want me to get you a drink?

B: no. I'm so full. So, after all this years you haven't found yourself a partner?

A: I'm just too good for everyone...hahaha

B: come on. Tell me. It's impossible that no one has caught your attention so far....(raise eyebrow)

A: an airhead log did caught my attention though...

B: i don't know why i even try. I can never have a serious conversation with you.....tsk...

A:  'an airhead did caught my attention. In fact he has my heart wrapped up in his hands. You really are an airhead. How can you be so oblivious '......smile

B: what are you smiling for?  You look like an idiot......chuckle

A: why? Does my smile make your heart skip a beat.... Smirk

B: hahahaha... You wish.

A: it's getting late. We should head back. I don't want to hear an earful from Dave if you were to catch a cold.

Andy stood up and reached out his hand...

A: come on. Let's head back.

Blu raised his eyebrows...

B: I'm not that sick you know. I can stand on own own...

A: come on Blu my hands are getting frozen..

B: sigh! I can never win against you.

Andy pulled up Blu and..

A: you're sick and yet still heavy.. Ah..my back hurts.

B: shut up (dramatically)

A: you've to make me your special coffee. And a cookie or two won't  hurt..

B: aren't you being too demanding. Making a sick person make you coffee...tsk

A: but you just said that you're not..

B: .....(eyeroll)...but you have to help me.

A: you bet i will.

B: sigh! i wonder though.

A: i can't  wait to reach home. This windy weather with your coffee and you by my side...haaaahh.. just what I  always wanted..

B: huh... You're so weird today. Did overworking pushed you to the edge of you taking drugs?? (sarcastically)

A: oh Blu!! You're my therapy.. (raising his arms)

B: gosh! Get a hold on yourself..chuckle.

As they reached their car they headed home with Andy flirting and Blu being an airhead and too oblivious to the situation.