Alternate Ending: A Sparking Tickle Fight

╔⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╗
This is a tickle reaction between Micheal and Electrobab! Hope you enjoy!
╚⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╝

Day 4 rolled around quickly as Micheal stepped into his office. He sighed softly and sat down on his chair and began the night. Not only 10 minutes in and Micheal noticed his power was going down. He groaned as he instantly knew who was causing that issue. He flicked through the cameras to find the Bidybab-looking animatronic and zapped him immediately, scaring him off.

Micheal grumbled. That pesky one has been a thorn on his side since Day 2! Either it be draining his power or just straight up annoying him. That brat was so irritating, Micheal felt the need to tear his own hair out. Nonetheless, he tried to keep calm and continue with his work. Then...the nightmare began. It seemed every 20 minutes, that animatronic would drain his power and annoy him. Currently, he was on 40% at 5am, which made him sigh in relief. Soon, he could go home...

But he couldn't get that beat out of his mind! He was so annoying! And clearly zapping him didn't keep him away. Micheal blinked as he grinned sinisterly. Time to try another method to put that brat in his place. He waited a bit for the animatronic to appear in one of the power rooms and grinned. Perfect. He saw he was at the right power room and got up from his seat, leaving the office to go give him a piece of his mind.

Meanwhile, the tiny animatronic, who was named Electrobab, was messing with the power, giggling mischievously to himself. "Yes! Yes! All the power! I'm gonna drain this place of it!", he said, cackling like some crazy villain. "Hey you! Little pest!", a voice called. Electrobab turned his head to see Micheal looking at him with a stern expression. Electrobab gulped a bit before trying to stand just as proudly.

"Ah, so you are the one who keeps zapping me! Let me tell you, buster! It ain't gonna stop meEE-!", Electrobab started before getting one arm picked up by Micheal. "You...You little annoying piece of crap! You have been nothing, but a pest! And you're right. Zapping hasn't worked, so I'm gonna try something else~", Micheal teased as he grinned. At this point, Electrobab got real nervous. "S-Something else? W-Well-! Do your worst! I can handle it!"

"Oh...I don't think you can~"

And just like that, Micheal struck! He immediately began to tickle Electrobab's armpits and ribs, causing him a giggle madly. "EEK! Ehehehehe! Y-Yohohou thihihink THIHIS ihihis gohohoing toho STOHOP mehe?!", Electrobab giggled out as he squirmed around in Micheal's grip. He tried to contain his squealing, but to no avail. He was just too ticklish for his own good. "Stohohohop!"

"Hmmm...Lemme think about that...How about no?~", Micheal said with an evil grin as he started to squeeze Electrobab's hips. The poor animatronic squealed and covered his mouth with his free hand. "NAHAHAO! CUHUHUT IHIT OHOHOUT!", Electrobab exclaimed as he thrashed about, trying to escape. "Ehehehe! No can do, you little pest~", Micheal teased as he continued to tickle the daylights out of Electrobab.

The animatronic laughed hysterically as he squirmed around. No way could he let this measly human defeat him! Especially with something as childish as tickling. He thrashed just enough that forced Micheal to let go. Electrobab then tackled Micheal and started to tickle the guard's belly. "EHEHEEP! H-Hehehey!", Micheal squealed out as he giggled madly. "You thought you could defeat me? Well, you're wrong! And I shall tickle you to submission!~"

Electrobab then turned around and began to squeeze Micheal's knees, making the poor double over in laughter. "AHAAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAO! STAHAHAHAP!", Micheal exclaimed as he snorted and laughed hysterically. He sat up and grabbed Electrobab, cradling him as he tickled the animatronic's tummy. "NAHAHAHAO! MEHEHEAHAHAN! STAHAHAHAP!", Electrobab squealed our as he managed to nuzzle Micheal's neck.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

For the best of the hour, Electrobab and Micheal got into a playful little tickle fight, constantly destroying and getting destroyed. The 6am chime sounded, signaling it was time for Micheal to go. But at the moment, he was so tired as he panted, laying down on the floor with Electrobab next to him. "That...was something...", he said, watching Electrobab nod in agreement. "It was...kinda fun!"

"Yeah...Well, I have to go. See ya later, lil' pest!"

"See ya, huge dork!"