Alternate Ending: Tickled Pink

╔⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╗
This is a tickle reaction between Micheal and Bonnet! Hope you enjoy!
╚⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╝

Day three of being in a boring office rolled around for Micheal. These days seem to get more boring by the hour, but, there seemed to be a pattern that the security guard would meet new people, which made everything less boring. He started his shift and talked with anyone who walked in his office. Meanwhile, a pink, lower-body-less bunny named Bonnet was angrily hopping around.

"Awwwww! You're so cute, Bonnet!"

Bonnet and Yenndo were talking a few minutes ago and somewhere among the conversation, Yenndo commented on how cute Bonnie was. Which sent her to an (adorably) angry fit. She looked at some Minireenas, who were giggling happily to each-other. Bonnet smirked as she screeched and jumped towards the tiny ballerinas. They looked at her and giggled as they clapped. One Minireena patted Bonnet's head, then the whole group took off.

Bonnet huffed. She totally scared them! T-They were just trying to hide it! Yeah...that was it! Bonnet grinned as she approached a Bidybab. She screeched and jumped at the animatronic, who just turned and looked at the bunny. "Oh my gosh...You're so CUUUTE!!", Bidybap said as she hoisted Bonnet up and hugged her. Bonnet gasped and tried to break free of the hug, but Bidybap held her tightly.

"I am not cute! I'm tough as heck!", Bonnet said as she wiggled her arms. Bidybap giggled as she set the bunny down and patted her head. "Whatever you say, you adorable pink ball!~", Bidybap said as she skipped away. Bonnet huffed as she hopped down the hall, heading towards the office. She stopped in her tracks, almost toppling over as she grinned. Maybe she could scare that new security guard! All the others were scared of her, so this should be a breeze!

Meanwhile, Micheal was checking the cameras, making sure everything was all fine and dandy. He looked over to his right to see...a big shadow! It looked to be the shape of a bunny and a little giggle echoed down the hall. "Oh no...", he muttered as he curled up in his seat. Should he run or something?! "Bow down to me, security guard!", the voice echoed as it got closer. The closer it got, the more it sounded like...a squeaky little voice?

"For I am the scary and very terrifying Bonnet!", the voice said as little Bonnet came into view. Micheal blinked and just looked at the small puppet. He then snickered and laughed a bit. "Awwww! You're so adorable!", he said as he giggled. Bonnet gasped and huffed. She was hopping mad! Literally! She hopped over to Micheal and jumped on his lap. "I am NOT adorable! I am tough! I am strong! I am-!"

Micheal chuckled as he booped Bonnet's nose. "Adorable. You are utterly adorable", he said as he lifted Bonnet up. She squirmed in the guard's grip, making Micheal chuckled as he tweaked at Bonnet's side, making her yelp. Micheal blinked and smirked. "Oh...So you don't think you're adorable?~", he said in a sly tone. Bonnet blinked. "Y-Yeah!", she said nervously. "Well...I shall prove you wrong!~", Micheal announced as he started to tickle Bonnet's sides.

"Eheheheep! S-STOHOHOHOP!", Bonnet giggled out as she squirmed around. "Let me think about that! Hmmm....Nah! Not until you admit you're adorable!~", Micheal teased as he continued to tickle Bonnet. "Ehehehehe! Ihihit's NEHEHEVER HAHAHAPPENING!", she exclaimed cockily as she laughed. Micheal just smirked as he cradled Bonnet in one arm, tickling her belly with his other hand. "Heh. We'll see about that~"

"EHEHEHEHAHAHHA!"

Bonnet continued to laugh and squirm as she was getting mercilessly tickled on her worst spot. "EHEHEHEHEEK! CUHUHUUT IHIHIT OHOHOUT!", she protested as she squirmed and tried to push Micheal's tickling hand away. "You know what to say to make all of this tickling end~", Micheal reminded Bonnet as he continued to tickle and tease the puppet's tummy. "BUHUHUHUHUT! IHIHIHI DOHOHOHOHON'T WAHAHAHAHANT TOHOHO!"

"Too bad then~"

2 minutes later and Bonnet was still laughing her little head off. No way was she going to say she was cute! But...could she really take any more? Despite not needing to breathe, it was still kinda tiring. Plus the chance of overheating. "O-OHOHOHOK! OK! IHIHI'M ADOHOHORAHAHABLE! M-MEHEHEHERCY!", Bonnet exclaimed as she waved her arms.

As promised, Micheal stopped and watched as Bonnet sighed in relief. She huffed and crossed her arms. "See? You are adorable!", Micheal said as he chuckled. "B-But! Being adorable is the opposite of what I want to be! I wanna he cool, not cute!", Bonnet said as she sighed again. Micheal blinked and booped Bonnet's nose. "Oh Bonnet...I think you're plenty cool! You're just adorable as well!", Micheal said with a grin. "You...You really think so?"

"I really do."