Alternate Ending: Cheer-Up Time with Ennard

╔⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╗
This is a tickle reaction between Micheal and Ennard! Hope you enjoy!
╚⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╝

Micheal was on his couch, watching the Immortal and the Restless. Surprisingly, not dead and walking around with a bunch of robots inside his corpse. Turns out that all the animatronics had been scooped for their own reason. They hated being in that Rental place. They wanted to be free. They were so desperate that they used their inners to form one robot, now known as Ennard. Since the creator of the place looked similar to Michael (because William is Micheal's father), they mistaken him for whom they call "Mr. Afton".

Micheal felt so bad for all of the animatronics. They just...wanted to get out. So, he somehow made a deal with them. Maybe all of those animatronics, Ballora, Freddy, Foxy, maybe even Bon-Bon and Bidybab if they're in there too, saw through him and allowed him to talk. He promised that he would take them with him if they didn't kill him. Ennard accepted and was now living with Micheal. They had to find a way to allow him to go outside without getting strange looks, but they were working on that. Until then, Ennard had to stay inside.

"Micheal?"

Ennard walked into the living room and sat on the floor next to him. "Yeah Ennard? What is it?", Micheal asked as he looked down, pausing his show. "We know we've been saying this a lot, but...thank you...for setting us free", Ennard said. Micheal smiled and nodded. "You're welcome...Eliza- I mean; Ennard", he said. Elizabeth...the reason he even went to the Rental place from the beginning. Her soul...Was it set free? It had to be...right? "Are you...thinking about her?", Ennard asked. Micheal couldn't help, but nod.

"I don't know where she is now...But I'm sure she's in a good place...At least...That's what I want to believe...", Ennard said as they put their robotic hand on Micheal's shoulder. The former technician chuckled. He was a former technician, since he got fired for quote on quote "losing the animatronics". Now, the place is shut down, while they're looking for the animatronics. If they can't find them, they'll just have to make new ones. Which was, according to Ennard, amazing news to them!

"Thanks Ennard...", Micheal said as he smiled weakly. "I can tell you're still sad...", Ennard said as they looked at Micheal. "Well...yeah. Can't really expect me to get over it...But I'm better now. Honest", he said as he unpaused the TV and continued watching his show. Ennard sighed and walked over to a corner in the room. The voices of all the animatronics started communicating.

"Poor Mikey..."

"What are we going to do..?"

"He seems so sad..."

"Ok everyone. Calm down..", Baby said. Turns out that the voice Micheal kept hearing was Circus Baby's voice, the star animatronic of the rental place. She was the leader of Ennard, having the most control over the jumbled up body. "We all love Micheal a lot, but we need to calm down...Maybe we should give him some space for now...", Baby explained. "Yes, but...it wouldn't hurt to do something to cheer him up afterwards..", Ballora said. Baby nodded in agreement and tried to think of something they could do.

Funtime Freddy suddenly gasped. "What? Did you figure something out?", Funtime Foxy exclaimed. "YepYep! Alright everyone! Pretend we can huddle in even more than we already are and I'll whisper to you the plan!~"

About an hour had passed and Micheal was eating some leftover pizza from yesterday. He did feel a bit better, though the thought of it all lingered inside of him. "Hey Micheal!", Ennard said as they walked towards the man. "Oh! Hey Ennard. Do you want something?", Micheal asked. Ennard grinned as they tried their best not to smirk or giggle. "Can we play a game?"

"A game? Sure. Do you have a game in mind?"

"Yep! But for this game, you need to sit on your couch!"

Micheal blinked and tilted his head at Ennard. He shrugged and sat on his couch, a bit confused. "So, uh, what's this game anyways?", he asked. "Oh, it's easy peasy! It's called...", Ennard started as they suddenly started tickling Micheal's sides. "Don't laugh~", they finished as they tickled a bit faster. "EHEHEEK! Wahahait!", Micheal protested as he squirmed around. "Ah, Ah, Ah! Remember! No giggling, laughing or snickering! Or else these tickles will get worse!~", Ennard reminded Micheal as they tickled a bit faster.

Micheal closed his mouth, clamping his teeth shut as he struggled to not make a peep. "Gehe-! E-Ennard! N-No!", Micheal mustered out as he squirmed around. What was Ennard trying to do? Torture him?! "Yes? What is it, dear friend?~", Ennard teased as they smirked and blew a raspberry on Micheal's belly. Micheal snorted out and almost squealed, but didn't. "P-Please! No tickles!"

"Oh, but why not? You look rather adorable laughing your head off!~", Ennard said as they started wiggling their fingers on and in between Micheal's ribs. Eventually, the former technician couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing himself silly. "HAHAHAHA! E-ENNAHAHARD! STOHOHOHOP!", Micheal pleaded as a goofy grin formed on his face. "Let me think about that! Hmmm....Nah! I'll stop once I'm satisfied!", Ennard said as they continued to tickle Micheal.

After a bit, Ennard stopped, knowing when Micheal had reached his limit. The poor man breathed heavily as a grin continued to stay on his face. He sighed and looked up at Ennard. "Ok! What was that for?", he said with a slight smirk. "We just wanted to make sure you were happy as a clam!", Ennard said with a grin. "Hmmm...You know what would really make me happy?", Micheal said with a grin. "What?"

"Revenge~"

To be continued...hopefully-