𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐮𝐧𝐨

Start from the beginning

"Hola, Inés." Guzmán smirked as he walked over to the frowning girl. It was clear his arrival had gotten under her skin and he intended to take full advantage of her annoyance.

"Why aren't you at Marina's mass?" She asked, knowing he would tease her before he even knew himself.

"Why aren't you? Haven't you got a ghetto boy to comfort?" He fired back with a sigh. He hadn't expected her to be quite so hostile with him, but he hid his surprise well and attacked Samuel instead.

"Haven't you got a dead sister to mourn and a grieving mother to comfort?"

Guzmán raised his eyebrows at Inés, a small smirk forming as he elicited the reaction he wanted - one she would feel guilty about within the next hour. Inés Almero might have been a bitch, but she wasn't heartless.

"That was too far, Ins." e smirked, watching as she bit her lip and tried to hide the regret she instantly felt. But he could see right through her.

"Cayetana?" Inés called as she turned away from Guzmán, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Of course!" She grinned widely. It was hard to not smile when Cayetana was around you. "It's just down the hall; the door right at the end."

Inés excused herself quietly, Lu sending her a glare as she was left practically by herself. When she reached the toilet, her phone started buzzing, almost as if the caller had read her mind.

"Where are you?" Carla's voice chastised down the phone, "Your parents are asking me where you are and the mass is starting soon."

Inés felt bad that Carla was going to inevitably take the heat if she didn't show up, but she was halfway across Madrid and scantily glad. There was no way she could make it in time for even the end of the mass.

"We're not coming." Inés sighed, biting her lip as she heard Carla mutter angrily to herself.

"What do you mean 'we', Inés? Who else isn't coming?"The blonde seethed. Inés could picture her best friend scowling into the phone, just like she was doing in real life, but she never would have thought she would have been doing it at Samuel's side.

"Lu and Guzmán. We aren't coming." Inés answered, wincing as she heard cheers and splashes from Cayetana's living room. "Are Polo and Ander there?"

"Yes, why?" Carla answered, her voice still laden with annoyance.

"If I send you the address, will you tell them to come and take Guzmán home?" She mumbled quietly just in case someone got nosy and tried to listen to her conversation. "He won't listen to me but they will be able to convince him."

"Send me the address." Carla answered sternly, ending the call after the brunette mumbled her thanks.

It wasn't long until the two boys arrived to rescue her and Lu, the two girls only having to consume half of the platter Cayetana's maid had left for them to put up with the other three's partying.

"How much has he had to drink?" Ander asked once Guzmán has greeted the pair and had taken back to his dancing, allowing the boys to sit beside Lu and Inés, watching on with worried eyes.

"All of it, Ander." Lu groaned, "All he has left is the water from the pool. Let's see if you can manage to take him away from this."

Guzmán's head snapped towards Lu as she spoke those words, a frown immediately forming on his face. "Take me away?" He scoffed, "No."

"Who's staying?" He smirked, smiling over at Cayetana and Valerio, both of the nodding in confirmation as he stepped back with his arms wide. He laughed to himself until he collided with a concrete pillar, tripping over and sending a vase shattering on the floor. "Fucking hell! Sorry."