Let's talk with the writer 2

Hey my beautiful people. Firstly thankyou so much for all your love and support. I am truly greatful to all of you for loving my story so much. I love writing! I always wanted to start with something and BrightWin were my best inspiration hence i came up with this story.🙏💚

New story..

I also have another story in my mind, once this story is done. I don't have the exact plot right now but the concept is of "Two Pilots in love". I'd love to see how BrightWin's love progresses as Pilots. 🥰 That's for later ofcourse. But do tell me how do you like this idea.

Notice...

Coming to the most important part, Guys my classes have resumed already. I am at school from 3pm to 9pm at night and once i get home all i want to do is eat and sleep. I wake up early but i need to get my studies done for the upcoming session. Until now i was posting all the chapters that i had already written even before i published the story, that's why i used to update even 2/3 chapters per day. But now i am done with those. I thought this story would finish before my classes commenced but it took longer than i expected and my classes will go on until the second week of August. I am working on new chapters whenever i am free. But with my studies, it's just too difficult for me. Guys i will still post but they won't be as regular as they used to be. But I'll try to get 1 chapter ina day or two atleast. It's just that i don't want to spoil my story by hurrying myself into it. I hope you all understand and thanks for supporting me as always. I love you all so much!

Let's chat...

Also guys, i love talking to you all and i read every single comments! So let's chat a little about how you feel about the story so far, or maybe a praticular scene or chapter you liked alot, or if there is some kind of improvement i can bring in this story? You can also tell me what all you expect from this story in upcoming chapters. I do have a fair idea of how i want this story to progress and tbh guys we are almost entering the second last phase of the book, well we will in next chapter. But do tell me your aspirations about it.

Your comments, votes and reads, all make me so happy guys. I talk to my bestfriend about it all day and night. Thankyou so much for all the love, Thankyou. ❤🌷