Chapter 13

Hey beautiful people, I am back again! I hope you haven't gotten bored just yet. Anyways this is my third upload for the day.

I hope you guys like it. Love! Love!

It was 7pm when Bright got a text from Win.

Win:

W: Hey dead head, Did Man get you                        your car?

   B: Hey. He said he dropped it off at my house.

W: Oh. Do you want me to drop you then? I am heading home right now.

B: Thanks but don't bother. I can get a uber back home.

W: You bothered me enough yesterday asshole. Just be at the parking lot in 10 minutes. I want to go out for dinner today.

B: Hmm okay

At the dinner...

"Ha! See i told you the food here was great!" Win said proudly.

"Uh-huh. Ofcourse you can suck at everything but not food. This is your zone." Bright retorted, annoying Win.

"I'll take it as a compliment. "Win said.

"Hello sir, we are having a Couple game. Would you and your lover like to join us?" The hotel manager approached them, talking to Bright.

"No, thankyou." Bright said smiling apologetically at the manager, not minding to correct their relationship.

"Oh don't listen to him. We would love to join. What is the game about though?" Win asked excitedly.

"Very well Sir. You just need to carry your partner and stand in the white circle that we have made for you. The couple who sustaines it for the longest time wins." The manager explained.

"Sure! We are in! Let's go Bright!" Win said pulling Bright out of his chair towards the game.

Once all the couples were there, 7 in total, the manager explained the rules to them.

"You sure about this Win?" Bright asked him.

"Don't be scared Bright. Man up!" Win said rolling his eyes.

"Alright now, i would request all the husbands to come forward and stand in this circle for me. Then the wifes can come in so that their husband can carry them."

Win was about to get in the circle when Bright caught his hand and stopped him.

"Where are you going Win?" He asked.

"I am getting in the circle." Win replied simply.

"No, you are not. I'll get in there."

"No! They asked for husbands! I am carrying you! "

"Win listen, don't argue right now okay? You can be the husband all you want but let me carry you this time." Bright said, making his grip tighter on Win. Not letting him go.

"Not happening Bright. I'll be the one carrying you. Now let go." Win freed himself and walked over to the circle.