🔦A walk after dark🔦 Ishimaru x Reader*

Start from the beginning

Wait..

A HUMAN!

"Dear- What are you doing out here? I would ask if you're hurt but I can smell the blood- what happened? You hate the dark..."

You look up at him, being what was a pathetic pile of tears as you talked.

"I sob was pushed out here by my friend- and then that tree fell and I couldn't see- and then I- I-"

You stopped responding and just became a sobbing mush, as he sat you up, and examined your leg, wincing at the site of it, as he sighed, picking you up, and carrying you over his back, giving you a little peck on the cheek.

"I swear- that man has NEVER been a good influence! Why would he ever think it smart to push his friend into a creek bed- what if someone was out here- or you ran into a mountain Lion- or a bear- or mothman."

Why the hell does everyone keep coming back to mothman? You thought, laying your head on his shoulder, groaning with pain.

"Just calm down, I'll have you the your house in a jiffy! Let me just get you to my car, then I'll take us home, alright?"

His normal broad voice, which boomed for miles, seemed to, soften... as if he was trying to sooth you. You groaned, as he gave you a little peck on the cheek.

"I'm probably getting blood on you though-"

He chuckled, as you put your head on his neck, with him kissing the top of your head.

"Calm down dear, you're fine. I'm just happy that tree didn't hit you... I would have not known what to do, other then call the police and snitch on that party- why where you at a party anyway, you hate those!"

You sigh, and take a deep breath, trying to push past the pain in your leg.

"My friend asked me to come, and said they wouldn't do anything stupid- how did you even know I was here?"

Ishimaru huffed, he normally huffed when he was worried so, you didn't mind.

"Your one GOOD friend there, called me when you didn't come back. She wanted to go get you, but no one at the party would let her leave to go do it, so, I'm here!"

He gets to his car, and opens up the door, sitting you down, wrapping a towel he had from your last beach date around your knee. Buckling you up and closing the door, before climbing in the drivers side.

"I think I have some ibuprofen in here, let me dig around okay?"

He holds your hand, and kisses it. As he digs through the middle consul, before finding a bottle, and putting a few pills in his hand.

"Here you go sweetie."

He puts the medicine in your hand and gives you a bottle of water, and smiles as you take the medicine, starting up the car, pulling out of the woods, the gravel road bumping as he drives. He turns the radio up slightly, some indie rock playing on the speakers. You sigh, and lean back in your chair, feeling Taka pushing the towel down on your gash as he drives, obviously worried.

"I'm fine Taka-"

He sighs, and keeps his eyes on the road.

"I know I just- I don't like seeing you hurt- you know how I act even when you're just bruised..."

The car ride home is much as the same of this. Just going in circles as you explain you're okay and Ishimaru does the "NUH UH!" Over and under, insisting you're not okay. You knew better then to fight with him when he was just worried, so you sat, as he kept the towel on your gash, as you pull into his house, you see Mondos bike parked outside the door.

"Mondo is here?"

Taka nodded

"I asked him to come watch the house while I went to go pick you up. Just making sure nothing happened to the house while I was gone."

He opened up your car side door, picking you up bridal style, carrying you inside. He unlocks the door and opens it, seeing Mondo laying on the couch, sitting up straight as he saw Taka sit you on a kitchen chair, taking the towel off your thigh to examine the gash.

"Jesus fucking Christ what happened?"

Taka shot him a look of disapproval with his language, but to worried about your thigh to scold him.

"One of their 'friends' forced them to walk in the pitch black, and they slipped and fell on some rocks."

Mondos face became dark with anger.

"I'm gonna go deal with it, don't worry bout it."

WORDCOUNT: 1,411