CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy

Start from the beginning

"Because of what you've done!" Padme shouted at Anakin. "What you plan to do!"

She suddenly took a dagger out and placed it on Anakin's neck, holding it slightly to where he watched her shift shakily from the sadness that presented in her right now.

"Do it, Padme," Anakin allows her to end his life. "Please..."

Padme's tears get to her and she couldn't. She would not kill the man she loves, even if he became a monster.

Once Padme had her grip off of him with her crying,  Anakin saw the both of us near the exit with him screaming at her being a liar.

She turned to see us with Obi-Wan stepping forward to approach this manner in a safe way than transpire to violence. Anakin did not care for talks. He wanted the true actions to be dealt with right now.

"You're with them! You brought them here to kill me!" Anakin shouted as he paced.

That's when started to Force choke Padme as she held her neck in fear of what Anakin may do to his love. The one and only he cared for.

"Let her go, Anakin!" Obi-Wan told him.

Padme started to shed tears as she called for Anakin, still begging for him to stop this madness.

"Let her go," Obi commanded once more.

I placed my Force hold on Anakin's channeling before he released his grip with Padme fainting. Anakin must have been noticing my powers used onto him with Obi quickly checking to see if Padme was okay.

"You turned her against me!" Anakin screamed at us.

"You have done that yourself!" Obi-Wan told him.

Anakin walked back and forth as his rage continued to fill him as he spoke of him having greater power than ever and that it would not be taken from him.

"Your anger and hatred to power have seen to that," I told Anakin. "You have become the Dark Lord that you have always hid from your well being. You've become the very thing you promised. To keep forever away."

"Don't lecture me, Jewel! I see through the lies of you!" Anakin returned. "The powerful Jedi you never became will make me more better than you now than ever!"

Anakin turned and bellowed that he had brought peace, justice, freedom and everything he swore to bring upon his new empire.

"Your new empire?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Don't make me kill you both," Anakin spoke under his breath.

"Our allegiance is to the Republic, Ani," I told him. "To freedom!"

"If you're not with me, then you are both my enemies..."

Obi-Wan looked at me and nodded.

It was time...

"Only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes. We will do what we must," Obi spoke as he took his lightsaber out.

"You will try..." Anakin started as I felt him about to change positions.

I activated my lightsaber as soon as Anakin flipped backwards and charged at Obi-Wan and I as we deflected the strikes Ani placed, clashing our lightsabers against his. His speed was quick but he wasn't quite good enough to take on the both of us so elegantly.

Obi-Wan got Forced pushed by Anakin as he landed still, focusing on me with his lightsaber still connecting with mine as he tried to push me off the ledge. I could see his movements every second as he tried to trick me, but I saw many openings he did not cover.