CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan

♢ || chapter 51. not obi-wan

Finishing the last updates on the clothing I found, I dusted the old ones off and placed them in the mess of a hotel. My lightsaber still shined the same blue from the past, and I knew if changes were to be made, then the weapon needed to differ too.

Once leaving the place, I placed my hood up and continued walking to find the exit of this mayhem of living. The black clothing fitted differently so no one would identify me to distract what I had to do.

I got to the upper levels of Coruscant and saw the Temple there, eyeing it as I retained understanding that Master Windu and everyone else wanted to know where I was still.

Some of the people in Coruscant too were informed that I was missing. People assumed I was either so or on a mission. 

It did bring people worry too since they found out that Jewel was also dead.

They gifted their sorrow to her, but equalling as much as I lost.

Maybe to truly get this change in formation would be to execute someone.

Bring the true nature into balance.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I got back to the temple as Anakin and Ahsoka were nearby with my senses kicking in.

They soon realized I was here and came over to me.

Great.

"Master!" Anakin said in happiness as he saw my face.

"Everyone has been worried," Ahsoka added in with a smile.

They must have ignored the fact how I was currently looking right now. It seemed to not bother them one bit at all.

"Look, things have been difficult," I informed them. "I'm trying to not deal with anybody right now."

Anakin noticed something as I walked past them to my room. 

I had to try and understand what I can do to make my lightsaber different. I knew Jewel had some information written down on how to do so.

"They're hosting a funeral for her!" Anakin shouted to me.

I stopped and didn't move. 

I knew Anakin wasn't lying about that. 

But there was something off when he blurted the news.

"What?" I responded, facing them in a sudden twist.

Ahsoka told me that it was going to be hosted soon, considering they wanted to know if I was okay with it.

It did bother me to see Jewel again. 

Not how I wanted it to be.

"When will it be held?" I asked her.

"Soon... but, everyone in the Council wanted to see you since they want more information on your whereabouts," Ahsoka told me.

I kept silent as she finally noticed that I was different. She told Anakin that they needed to go and find Padme for another issue.

I knew they were getting away from me. They were probably terrified of how my eye was changing to the worse.

I continued heading to the room trying to figure out how to make sure no one could find me here. Anakin and Ahsoka could tell the Council. I found this a little too much to worry as I started running now and luckily found the room with no one in sight.

It took forever to find the journal, but I noticed Jewel's lightsaber placed in the room. 

The old one. I could just remember everything from the sights of that.

Luckily, I got the journal before leaving in a hurry. Seemed like Master Windu was nearby with my senses kicking up with my leave taking to a rush.

"Hey, Master Kenobi!" someone called nearby as I started jogging.

I took off and Master Windu managed to get where I was. He stopped me before I could get back to the lower parts of Coruscant.

"Obi-Wan, this isn't like you," he spoke as he spotted my eye. "You're becoming like Jewel, but different and more rash than anyone else."

"I'm not her, but I understood who she was," I replied. "No one will ever understand what she was like."

"I did, and I know what kind of power she obtained and who she was. She knew what she was doing back on Mandalore."

"She knew what had to be done. She did for me, and she managed to kill two people that would have caused a lot of corruption to the galaxy if they stood around."

"She did the right. You are doing the wrong."

My temper boiled in a rush before I took my lightsaber out and pointed it at him.

"You are not the Obi-Wan I once knew," he uttered. "You need to be controlled."

"No one will know who I am anymore," I answered. "No one. NEVER!"

I swung the lightsaber at him, suddenly exposing his purple one to clash on mine. He parried my moves I placed everytime, but he didn't know a few tricks I had learned from watching Jewel.

My ground level switched with me ducking and Force pushing him onto the ceiling, hitting him and throwing him further away.

He knocked out from the tumble. 

Good, I still had time to continue the process.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Finding out how to make the lightsaber now, I had to get a ship now to leave and escape with the Council bidding their plan on arresting me.

The journal stood hidden within the robe I placed on me along with the old clothes and lightsaber of Jewel to find somewhere to get the shuttle. The landing docks must have had one to spare.

"Obi-Wan..." I heard a voice say before I stopped in the crowded streets of Coruscant.

It sounded familiar, but I knew that it was trying to make me distracted.

I continued on before I heard it again.

My eyes looked at the sky, seeing the sunset coming down with my thoughts conflicting me.

Was it Jewel? 

Or something with the Force...

It could not have been her.

But maybe...