Chapter 4

Sana p.o.v

Tzuyu pulled me to the garden (ok so I'm not sure if this is going to be early but yeah) Sana I have something to tell you. Tzuyu said, Tell me anything. I replied, a bit of me hopping for a confession, I like you Sana, it's okay if you don't like me back. I smiled at him I do like you back. He smiled a bit Even though we know each other well, I'll do this the proper way. Can I court you? He asked scratching his nape while smiling shyly, Of course you can. I replied smiling brightly.

Momo p.o.v

Dahyun pulled me to the roof, Momo I need to tell you something. I nodded telling him to carry on, I'll be honest a bit of me is hopping for a confession, I like you Momo, it's ok if you don't like me back. I smiled I do like you back Dahyun. He smiled a bit Even though we know each other well, I'll do this the proper way. Can I court you? He asked scratching his nape while smiling shyly, I laughed a bit, Of course you can Dahyun. We both smiled brightly, then we went back to lunch seeing Satzu there, we sat with them.

Jihyo p.o.v

He stopped pulling me once we were near Mr Kim's class, he intertwined our hands I smiled and blushed a bit so I looked down for him not to notice. Ah Yoo Y/N and Yoo Jihyo are back early. Mr Kim teased we just laughed a bit, Yeah someone ruined our lunch. Y/N said and frowned, I wonder if Mina caught up to Chaeyoung yet. I told them, CHAEYOUNG WAIT PLEASE!

We heard Mina so the three of us quickly went out the classroom, Mina go to your Jimin. Chaeyoung replied, He lied to you Chae, I'm not back with him. Mina said, the three of us and some people in the hallways are watching them, I quickly texted 2Yeon, Dahmo and Satzu to come quick, they were running to us we could hear the steps getting closer and closer, they were about to speak but then they saw Michaeng so they shut up and came to stand with us. I don't care Im Mina. He said coldly.

Chaeyoung p.o.v

I don't care Im Mina. I said coldly, Chaeyoung please. She was tearing up, I hate seeing her cry but I'll try to hold it in, I closed my eyes and opened them again trying not to hug her, Please what Mina?! I accidentally shouted, she looked down and the tears turned into cries.

Mina p.o.v

He never shouts at me so I got scared and surprised and started crying, N-no I didn't mean to shout. I heard steps running towards me and then I felt a comfortable hug, I looked up and saw Chaeyoung, I quickly put my arms around him, hugging him tightly, I'm sorry Mina don't cry, it hurts me. I slowly stopped crying, Are you okay now? He asked still hugging me, I nodded but hugged him even tighter. He slowly pulled away, we heard claps and only then we realised we are in the hallways, we saw our friends along with Mr Kim, I grabbed his hand and we walked over to them, Wow that would be a great movie scene. Tzuyu said, Chae glared at him.

Jeongyeon p.o.v

Mom and dad teleported here and everyone was still clapping so they looked at us confused, Mina and Chaeyoung made a movie scene. Mr Kim said laughing a bit, I smirked, Chaeyoung let one of his weaknesses get to him. He glared at me, Hyung has a weakness about Nayeon crying, he also has a strength about Nayeon being with him so if Nayeon is with him he can do anything to save her or something like that. Chae said smirking, Nayeon blushed and quickly hid her face, Well Chaeyoung has the same weakness as me except for Mina and he also has the same strength as me also for Mina. Mina blushed and hid her face, while Chaeyoung replied,