Chapter 3

Jeongyeon p.o.v

Me and Nayeonie looked at Y/S/N and smiled at them being like this, actually they dated in childhood and it's rare to see this with ex couples, which is why all ten of us are happy we have this group. Well anyways I looked at Nayeon and I have to admit I liked her in childhood and I still do, let's just say it's the same for my brothers, she looked back at me and we both smiled at each other. Their so cute together still to this day I wonder why they broke up. Nayeon said to me quietly because the teacher is still teaching, I agree. I replied smiling, but we got caught by the teacher... again, Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon, you two are talking in class again, just look at Yoo Y/N and Im Ji- aish nevermind their both sleeping, just pay attention for once. Mr Kim said chuckling, well actually he is the most kindest teacher here in this school, which is why we all like him best like literally you never get into trouble. Me and Nayeon smiled and laughed Ok Sir. We said still laughing

soon everyone is the class joined us including the teacher while the two exes were still sleeping. Well then it's time for lunch Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung please wake the two up. Mr Kim said smirking, we both smirked at him and shouted at the same time, Yoo Y/N and Yoo Jihyo wake up. Jihyo woke up and glared at us while Y/N said Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon stop waking me up like this it won't work anymore. And threw a pencil case at us thinking it was a pillow, we looked at Jihyo and saw her red we smirked, Yoo Jihyo wake your husband up. Nayeon said softly while smirking, Yoo Nayeon calm your husband down and you Yoo Mina you should calm your husband down too. Jihyo said while glaring at them. Yah Y/N Jihyo is waiting for you downstairs wake up dumbass. Tzuyu said, Tzuyu yours won't work either now let me sleep longer. Y/N said and continued sleeping. The class along with Mr Kim laughed at our failure. Y/N wake the flip up, or your wife will leave without you and won't make you breakfast. Y/N jut continued sleeping, and said in his sleep. I'm not food crazy like Momo and Jeongyeon. Momo glared at him, Wake up Y/N. Jihyo said softly and he finally woke up, Finally now go to lunch kids. Mr Kim dismissed us Oh and by the way hope you enjoy lunch, Yoo Nayeon, Yoo Jihyo and Yoo Mina. Mr Kim said laughing his ass off. The class, Dahmo and Satzu laughed along with him. That goes for you too Yoo Momo and Yoo Sana. Mr Kim finished off with laughter. We just chuckled and went to lunch. I felt like holding Nayeon's hand so I did, what surprised me is she intertwined then. We looked at each other and smiled.

Nayeon p.o.v

After I accidentally intertwined our hands we looked at each other and smiled. After that I looked down and blushed, Mina noticed and started teasing us Yoo Jeongyeon and Yoo Nayeon have intertwined their hands. She sang teasingly, we glared at her and finally reached the lunch this is the order

Jy Dh Cy Y/N Ty
——————————
Ny Mm Mn Jh Sn

The boys stood up and went to order our lunch while they were gone we all teased Jihyo, Yoo Jihyo is Y/N's shoulder comfortable? We all teased at once, she glared at us but someone had to ruin it, Mina I love you please come back. Jimin sat in Chaeyoung's seat and begged Mina. The boys came back, Get out my seat. Chaeyoung said while glaring at him, Why would I? If Mina is my girlfriend I can sit in your seat. And she is she just agreed. Chaeyoung places the tray on the table looked at Mina and slowly backed away and ran away. WAIT CHA- it was too late he was already out the doors, Mina stood up and ran after him. Jeongyeon glared at Jimin grabbed my hand and walked out while Dahyun done the same to Momo Tzuyu done the same to Sana and Y/N done the same to Jihyo.

Hope you enjoyed, make sure to like subscribe and turn on the notifs byeeee