3

"Won't you love me."

Dion POV

  "OK so that club was lit." I said as we walked through the area in search of a good place to eat breakfast. "Maybe I should ask the locals." she said as she stopped one of the locals. Good thing we learned some Spanish beforehand. "OK so she said it's this spot called Ivy. They have the breakfast in town. She said we'd love it there as she goes there a lot." she said as I nodded my head. She pulled out her phone to get the location. "OK good. It's only a 5 minute walk from here." she said as we started to walk. 

  "Good afternoon senior and senorita! Welcome to Ivy!" The hostess greeted us. Off to a great start already. "Table for two?" she asked as we nodded our heads. "Right this way." she said as she grabbed two menus and lead the way. She lead us to the rooftop deck with our seats overlooking the city. "This is the perfect spot!" I exclaimed as she smiled. We placed our orders for our drinks as I took the opportunity to call my parents. "He's alive!" my pops said upon answer. "Here you go." I laughed. "Nice to know that you was worried about me though." I added.

  "I'm always worried about you. You know that." he said as I smiled again. "How are you liking Madrid so far." my mom questioned. "It's really beautiful out here! I'm in love. Ms. Mai hooked us up when it comes to the room." I exclaimed. "She did say that she wanted to make sure you guys had a good time. Glad you like it. Where's Dira?" she said as I panned the camera on Dira. "Hi mom!" she exclaimed as she waved. Now just me mad hype like that. She ended up snatching the phone from my hand and having a full conversation with them. I could've sworn I pay that bill. "Yea had to take him away. All he does is school, work, eat, sleep and repeat." I overheard her say as I rolled my eyes. 

  "So? I minds my business." I shot back. "Yeah but you never give yourself a break. Allat is fine but you still need you time." she said as I heard my parents agree. It be ya own family. I sat back in my chair silent because she did in fact have a point. They continued to have their conversation as I zoned out and took in the view from the city from here. This is so beautiful. "D! Dion!" I heard her yell as I returned my attention to her. I noticed my phone was back on my side and our waitress was standing there. "Oops. Looks like I was gone for a minute there." I laughed, clearly embarrassed. "You think?" Dira said as she and the waitress laughed. "Are you ready to order sir?" she asked as I nodded my head and placed my order. 

  "That sounds so good. Can I have what he's having? With sour cream on the potato." she asked as the waitress nodded. I ordered shrimp ajillo (garlic shrimp), in case you were wondering. "Oh and may I have a house salad?" she added as the waitress nodded her head before leaving. I knew I was eating some of hers so I didn't even bother to order one for me. Just as she was about to say something, her phone rung. "My baby!" her mom said upon answer, earning a smile from her. "I was gonna call you. Sorry." she apologized. I snatched the phone from her hand and started to talk to her mom. "Hey mom!" "My son! I'm glad you guys landed safe. You gonna keep her outta trouble right?" "Imma try to. You know little miss wild child over here loves to find it." "I do not!" she said as I looked at her. "Sometimes." she added as I laughed. 

  "No but we're gonna have a good time here that's for sure. I'll make sure she gets her classwork done too. I got you." "I'm so glad I have a responsible son." she smiled as Dira snatched the phone back. "And a beautiful daughter. Am I invisible or something?" she said causing me to laughed. That's her for you. "Love you too. I'll definitely send you pictures but you might not get them until late at night or early in the morning with the time difference here." she said before waving and hanging up. "So when does you classes start?" I asked her. "In a week so we finna do as much as we can before hand." she said as I nodded my head. Our waitress came back with our meals. "Oooo this looks so good! Thank you so much!" Dira exclaimed.