Chapter 8

Hope y'all had an amazing day! Hope y'all gained a few pounds cause I know I did!! Well sorry for the delay but I had to stuff my face all day!

Here it is! Enjoy!!

___________________

Paige's POV

*i look up into those gray eyes and I know I've fallen in love. He starts to lean closer...oh my god!!! He is going to kiss me!!! Finally!!!! I start to lean also....*

I feel someone shaking me awake. NO NO NO!! My dream was just getting good! Mason was going to finally kiss me. I feel something on my forehead and someone whispers,"it's time to get up sweetheart. You have school."

Damn damn damn. I really don't want to. "Mason. Do I really have to go? Please don't make me go," I whine.

Mason laughs lightly," I'm sorry. You have to go. I promised your parents that you would stay in school."

I just got the greatest idea ever! "Mason! Can I please please get an in home teacher? I could be home schooled and never have to leave."

Mason laughed again,"I'll think about it, but for right now get up or you will be late."

I groaned. Why do I have to go to that hell hole? I hate it there so much! I get up and head into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and step in. As I am washing my hair I am praying to whatever god that i don't have a horrible day. I pray that no one notices me. I pray to be invisible.

After my lovely shower i brush my teeth. I decided that I would dress according to my mood. So that means jeans, a hoodie, and uggs. I plan to wear my hair into a messy bun. I walk into Mason's closet and find a hoodie that i fell in love with, it was simple and it had his scent all over it. After I get dressed I look into the mirror and I'm pretty satisfied with the result. I hope Mason doesn't mind me borrowing his clothes.

I go downstairs and find Mason making me breakfast once again. He hears me and turns around. He has a look of shock at first and then it is replaced by his famous smirk. "Well well well. I must say, I love you wearing my clothes."

I couldn't help but blush. I decided to ignore his comment and I settled down for breakfast. Once again it's delicious. I had to bite back a moan from his food. "Where on earth did you learn to cook like this? I would have thought that someone like you would have a maid to cook for you."

He laughed. "Well my grandmother always thought that the best way to survive was to do it yourself. She didn't believe in maids or servers even though she could afford it. She made sure I knew how to survive on my own," he said fondly. I could tell he cared about her greatly.

"Well I must say I am glad she had that theory. I love your cooking!" He smiled and came over and kissed my forehead,"thank you." My legs felt weak when his lips touched my skin. Good think I was sitting because I'm sure I would have fallen.

I finish my breakfast and Mason puts the dirty dishes in the sink and grabs his keys. "Let's go kiddo. Ready for school?" He laughs at his little joke. I roll my eyes at him and walk pass him to the garage.

I stop dead in my tracks. He has so many different cars that it is ridiculous. How can one person own so many cars? There is a black BMW, a white Mercedes, a yellow Lamborghini, a black Audi Q5, a red Camaro with black stripes, and a white Range Rover. I hate him so much! I love his freaking cars!!

He laughs at my expression,"so which one do you want to take today?"

"We have to take the Lamborghini." He laughs again and steps back into the house to change keys. I am literally bouncing all they way to the car. I can't wait to get in it! "Mason you HAVE to let me drive this one day."