"Juri.. Haruka.. Is that really?" Kaien asked us..

"Yes... She really is Yumika.. Mother.. Father..." Kaname walk to us and answered..

"She came back.. Yumika..." Juri and I run to her and hug her..

"Daddy.. Mommy.. I'm sorry.. I know you don't want to be resurrect again... But... I do want you to be here.. You promise right?? The time will come when we can watch the snow together... But it's different now.. Everyone is here... No more hatred.. No more greed.. Everyone was living happily... But I can't amend to the sadness I gave you all.. For that I make something for you.." Yumika smile at us.. She pulled away father from us..

"Yumika?" Zero Kiryu called her name..

"What are you doing? The last time you did this was just like that.. Don't you ever dare disappear in frony of us again!!" Yuki said angrily..

"Nee-chan.. Relax... I won't do it.. It's a one time spell.. I can't do it the next time.. But... Just to repay you I'll something special..." Yumika smile at us.

"Haruka... I don't like this..." Juri tug my coat..

"Let's trust her.." Kaien added.. I nodded.. Yumika started to call her Artemis...

End of POV

Yumika POV

I pulled away from them and...

"Artemis!!" I called my Artemis.. The black Artemis flew towards me.. And I activate it into a staff..

"Yumika!!" Kaname-niisama started to call my name a but worried

"I'm alright.. I won't disappear again okay.. This is my payment for the sadness I gave you for the last 5 years.." I spin my Artemis and started to point the end to the ground.. A blue magic circle started to glow below me..

"Yumika!! What are you doing?" Zero-niichan started to asked me angrily

"Don't worry..." I said smiling.. The magic circle started to glow... My hair started to flew upwards.. And then...

End of POV

Yuki POV

Yumika's surrounding started to glow.. It's the same.. Just like before..

"Yumika!!" I scream her name.. I'm scared.. The light started to fade..

"Come here.." Zero ordered her to walk towards us.. But she didn't obey him.. I got scared...

"Yumi-chan!!" Ichijou-senpai grab her..

"What?? Are you scared I'll disapear again? I already told you it won't happen again.. That spell is a one time use.." Yumika said..

"Then why didn't you walk towards us?" Zero asked her..

"Well... Seeing your face makes me feel like I want to tease a little.. Sorry.." Yumika started to punch her head and stick out her tongue while her one eye is close..

"So.... Your enjoying making us worry!!! You stupid little brat!!" Zero started to chase her..

"I already told you I'm sorry... Don't get mad... Mommy... Daddy.. Help me!!" Yumika started to run to our parents but..

"Haruka... Our little girl was so naughty... Come here!!" Mother started to chase her.. Father followed after..

"Why... What did I do?? Come on.. Stop chasing me... Shi-chan.. Help me!!" Yumika started to run and hug Shiki.

"Senri.. Don't let her go... It's punishment time..." Uncle Rido smirk evilly.. He grab Yumika and tickle her.. I started to laugh..

"Come on.. Really.. I'm sorry.. I won't do it again... Stop tickling me!!" Yumika apologize between laughters when... The snow started to fall about us..

 The snow started to fall about us

"Wow..." Ruka-senpai said..

"It's snowing..." Rima-senpai added..

Everyone look up.. Zero elope his fingers to mine.. When..

"This is my present... As my apology for making you filled with sadness and sorrow when I was gone.." Yumika said.. Smiling at us close eyes.

Everyone of us run to her and hug her

Everyone of us run to her and hug her.. Snow was still falling above us..

"She came back.. Thank you for bringing her back to us..." I said to myself...

Everyonevwas happy to see her and all of the sadness we feel when she disappeared was gone..

End of POV