explosives

not to self diagnose but- lmfao, i think i may be kinemortophobic so this gave me major breathing problems in the dream. [my 'vision' was blurry so i dont think they were even zombies.] anywho ydk how fucken glad i was to find out it was just a dream.

========

[i dont remember much but here we go.]

i suddenly saw myself in one of my hometown's streets, so im guessing i took a trip back to the philippines to spend time with my family that i hadnt seen in 2 years.

i was just chilling in one of my house's room [mum owns a studio type apartment? anyways we also live there so hsduihsh] with my cousin who's in her mid 40's [the same from last time] and her daughter and newborn granddaughter.

the day had come to an end, it was nighttime so we went to bed, few hours later my cousin woke me up urgently, rushing me to get up and once i did i heard a weird ass fucking sound from outside.

"run! outside, follow me, now!" my cousin yelled at us, her daughter grabbing the newborn baby and rushed outside, i followed and did what i was told, i looked down making sure i wont see anything creepy or scare me.

i only looked at my cousin's feet running to know where im going

we ended up running through a mall's staff room to get in, in that very room i saw either colorful zombies or staffs that were dressed in different colors, about to go home.

at that time i saw zombies when it was really just the staffs. still i panicked and cried, ran faster than the two people infront of me.

i collapsed once we got in the mall, it looked like other people had also just rushed inside, its like the mall was a safe place, but from what?

i saw a group of children around my age or younger. a ginger boy, asian girl, white boy and girl. i approached them as friendly as i could and talked about things to them ignoring the fact that i dont know what the fuck is going on and i needed to know why i had to be woken up during my slumber to run after hearing a strange noise.

few moments later we were told we can now go home, and we did.

next day nothing special rlly happened until night came, it was the same thing, so on the third day while i was talking to my new friends an owl landed on the ginger boy's hand out of nowhere, we adored the little guy until 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

three explosions, countless bodies turned into ash, the only recognizable faces i saw that survived was me, the asian girl and a couple of other people who shaked in fear, and the owl.

3 people came in the mall, 2 men and 1 woman, one dude lead and two was behind him side by side. they were all dressed in... professional war clothes? [like how blackpink dressed up in kill this love] i followed behind them to find out what the hell just happened

besides from all the mumbling i heard, "so... did the sketch come?" the guy leading them asked, "i suppose this was the lady that had the sketch, unfortunately she has passed just now and all we have is a corner of the paper."

the woman picked up a piece of paper, the rest of it probably was turned into ash too, the man sighed frustratedly and continued to walk around.

the dream ended when we all stopped walking at some point, studying the remaining people shiver in fear, and the living that suddenly turned into ash. and the owl.

dream happened on: july 11th 2020
para ni sakong mga kadabawenyo [davao], either katong dako na GMALL or victoria plaza nahitabo ang damgo.