poor yuma

Yuma woke up the next day and saw all the barians waiting for him to wake up. "What's going on here?" Yuma ask. "How do you feel Yuma?" Rio asked him. Yuma sat up and said, "I feel fine Rio. Why?" Every one sighed with relief. "Yuma, Shark gave you a medication to cure you and now you are back to normal."
  "I'm so confused right now how was I sick." Yuma asked. "You had a illness from barian world and Shark gave a you cure to help you." Mizar said.
  Yuma began to remember everything that he had done he clenched his head as he was in pain. "Yuma are you okay?" Rio asked. Yuma yelled in a monstrous voice,       "Stay away from me!" As he looked up everyone saw his eyes where where glowing red. He tried to regain his control and screamed with pain. But he was almost to a point where he could not regain control. "Some one get Nash now." Mizar yelled. Conveniently Shark had just walked in to help Yuma.
  Yuma saw Shark and backed away everyone thought maybe he didn't want to hurt Shark and was backing away cause he was afraid to. "Yuma it's okay." Yuma was gaining control and said, "I don't want to hurt you Shark." Shark tried to hug Yuma but he moved out of the way.
  Yuma passed out after that and rio said. "We must find a place for Yuma so he can regain his confidence on his own." "I think I know what's going on Yuma calms down when Shark is around so what if we give them some time alone in the palace that onced belonged to you know who." Mizar said.
  Nash had jumped out the window with Yuma. He ran off to find a place where he and he only could help Yuma. Yuma opend his eyes to see he was in a cave with Shark. And then he heard the other barians calling for him and Shark yuma was going to tell them they were over here.
  "Don't do it Yuma. I am trying to keep you away from them." Shark said. Then Rio looks inside the cave and yells, "I found them." Shark gets up. "If you want to get to Yuma you will have to get though me." Shark says as he grabs his sword. Rio says to Shark, "Listen Nash we are not sure what is going on with yuma but we want to help."
  Shark lifts his head and his eye start to glow blue and then Yuma's eyes glow to. They go after their own friends and are stopped by vector and garog who were holding them back. Shark and yuma began to transform in to monster like creatures. And they changed into their barian forms and gave an evil laugh to them and looked at them.
  They each said, "poor shark and yuma." Two people the barians knew were gone and evil.