5: Welcome Home

It was getting close to dinner time you were checking out the rest of the house while you and Luna kept having a great laugh and explained things to her.

It feels nice to speak to a girl who won't leave you when you're being yourself.

(A/n: Am I right gentlemen?)

You almost just wanted to stay with her forever but thought about your home, were you ever going to go back?

Luna: "You look troubled my love, what's bothering you?

Y/n: "Oh don't worry about me. Sometimes we humans get this feeling called homesick."

Luna: "Humans get ill from being in homes?"

She asked as she tilted her head like a confused dog.

Y/n: "Well no, the complete opposite actually. It's when a human misses their home after being a way for a certain amount of time."

Luna: "Do you not like it here anymore?"

Y/n: "Luna I'd pick to live in this house forever in a heart beat, but I kinda miss my apartment and if there were any way I could go home I'd really appreciate it."

Luna: "I should've known this wouldn't last..."

Y/n: "I'm really sorry maybe we could've-- Hey, wait a minute! Why don't you come to my world with me?!"

Luna: "You mean leave, my home?"

Y/n: "Think about it Luna, you don't have to be isolated anymore and we can live together in my world, I always dreamed of having a girl live with me-- Er um, I would be very grateful if you choose to spend your life with me in my world."

She sighed knowing that she can't keep you here forever although it is more peaceful than what you're going back to.

Luna: "Oh... okay, but I'm only doing this just so you can also be happy, follow me."

She grabbed your hand and lead you upstairs, the two of you walked back to her room.

You were a bit confused at first but went along with it.

Y/n: "Can't you just teleport?"

Luna: "That only works when I'm in other worlds."

Y/n: "I see, by the manual."

Luna: "Precisely!"

The two of you walked in holding hands, that and you didn't want to get lost in an internal nightmare of darkness.

As you were walking you saw another bright light almost similar to the one you saw in Luna's pocket dimension.

Once you stepped out with her the both of you were in a ally way, it was 2:00pm during fall.

You panicked because you realized that Luna needs a human form once you looked over to tell her it looked like she immediately took her new form without even getting told.