Episode 18 part 5 The End

( JIMIN POV )
( 8 MONTHS LATER)
I was sleeping on the couch in the living room, I was relaxing while I rubbing my stomach.
" Are you hungry? Baby" I open my eyes and looked up seeing Taehyung, looking at me with a small smile. " kinda" I answered " come, let's get something to eat" I nodded then got up to go to me and Taehyung, room I don't have my own no more we turned it to another guess room' I can wait to see my twins babies, yes I having twins 'I so happy. Both twins are girls I found out yesterday when me and Yuni, went to the hospital to find other the gender.

When I got to the room, I was about to open the room door until " Jimin, do you need help?" I turn around and see Rose, with a small smile on her face. " sure I don't mind " " Taehyung, need to help out my brother-in-law" I blushed at her comment " Taehyung, treat me like I'm his own sister and I treat him like my own brother.... Even we are not related, but I still love him as my brother, basically we are self brother and sister sometimes."" aww, I wish I had a sister or a brother" I said Rose, smiled at me" don't worry I will be the best sister - in - law and auntie for you and the twins" j similed at hug Rose, she huged me back." I know you will, Rose" I told her she smiles at me" oh I found you a outfit " she hand me the outfit, then help me take off my clothes and put on the clothes she picked out.

( THIS IS WHAT THE OUTFIT LOOKED LIKE)

" thank you, Rose" " your welcome" I was about to walk out until, Rose said something " thank you, for changing Taehyung, Jimin" " don't thank me, thanks the destiny that brought us together" she smiles and nodded

I went down stairs and seen Taehyung, waiting for me at the front door " hey, baby, you ready to go?" " yes". He smiles and take one of my hand.

( 30 MINUTES LATER)
( TAEHYUNG POV)

We made it to our destination, I looked over to Jimin and seen him watching something on his phone. I smiled " baby, I want you to close your eyes" " ok" we got out the car.
I covered his eyes and we started walking " Taehyung, If I hit something or fall I wil-" " don't worry I got you" he sigh * he is so cute* I thought.