Episode 5 Daddy!?

( 21+ )( TAEHYUNG POV)

" Hello, to you Rose " I turned around and walked to her " Taehyung, you finally slapped that bitch right there " She said and then point at Jennie. I looked down at Jennie, then smirked and turn to Rose" Are you thinking what am thinking? " She smirked as well " definitely " We turn to Jennie. Rose, picked up Jennie, and led her to my abound torture house.. After 5 minutes we finally made to the house... Rose, put Jennie in a room as I called on for my old friends to rape Jennie. After a few minutes he finally came " Hello,Taehyung " " Hello, Jackson" As I made a small smirk " She is your target " I point at Jennie, he nodded as me and Rose go out are camera. We are got to record how is Jennie, is a slut.

( WARNING KINKY AND SEX GOING TO HAPPENED 21+ )
( NO ONES POV)

Jackson, got on top on Jennie and started kissing her neck she moaned softly for a few seconds Jackson found Jennie sweet spot that made her moan a little louder. Jackson ripped Jennie's clothes off.... That makes her completely naked. He went down to her thigh near her pussy and made love bites there, then he started to lick her pussy that made her moan loud in pleasure. After a few minutes Jennie cum in Jackson mouth, Jackson takes all his clothes off leaving him completely naked too. Jackson made Jennie get on her keens to suck his dick surprisingly she did, she put his dick in her mouth and started to suck him as he was groaning he grabbed Jennie hair and push his dick farther in her mouth. Then he started trusting in her mouth a few seconds later he cum inside her mouth and she swelled his cum, then he take out his dick from her mouth. He push Jennie back on the floor then got on top of her position himself then enter her she moaned really loud " I-it - hur- AHHHH" Jennie said while moaning. He started trusting into Jennie really hard all you can hear is loud moaning and skin clapping ( ̄ー ̄)//”” after a few minutes they cum together.

( END OF THE 21+ )
( I'M SORRY IF YOU LOST YOU INNOCENT)

( TAEHYUNG POV)

When it was over we walked at the house as I pay Jackson, his money " I will edit the video and post it, hand me you camera " I nodded and give Rose, my camera then she walk away. I went back home to see my cutie, when I walked in the game room I hear " Hiiii daddy " I looked to see who said that when I see the person that said that was Jimin, I looked at him " Daddy!? " I say in shock. I heard laughing I looked to my left and see Tuong laughing " TUONG, WHAT DID YOU TEACH MY CUTIE!? " "I'm sorry... Not sorry" I got mad and pulled out my gun " I am sorry " He said while laughing " This is not a real gun idiot " I shot him with a water gun. We was playing around with water guns

( MR. CHOICE POV)

I was about to walked pass the games room until I heard laughter, I peeked inside I smiled and take a picture of them play with water guns. " I am happy that you change Taehyung, thank you Jimin"

I will show y'all the picture in the next episode bye my sugakookie's I purple💜💜 you🥰