Episode 11 Taehyung is dead!?

( YUNIK POV)

I walked to Taehyung, office to see if he was there I opened the door I looked around and saw him sleeping on the couch.

( THIS IS HOW HE LOOK WHEN HE SLEEP ON THE COUCH)

I looked at him and smirk I pulled out my pocket knife and grabbed his phone I put in his password to look in his contacts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked at him and smirk I pulled out my pocket knife and grabbed his phone I put in his password to look in his contacts. When I was scrolling down I heard a notification from Tuong, I looked to see what he wants this what I seen
' I told Yuni, she was upset but she doing the plan Taehyung'
"What plan is there important that I can't know? " I whisper to myself. I put my knife to Taehyung, stomach " Should I do it now or later? " I was thinking " Let's do it now " I stabbed Taehyung, stomach 10 times. I got up I had blood all over my shirt and pants Taehyung looked at me with a lot of blood coming out his mouth I smirked " Bye bye it's time for you to go" I whisper in his ear then stabbed him again.
I got up looked at Taehyung, and see his eyes closed I laughed like a maniac I left Taehyung, office to go to him and Jimin room I opened the door. I see a beautiful little man watching TV aka Jimin I was about to talk to him until Rose came out the bathroom and looked at me. I stared at her she stared at me back " Y-Yunik w-why d-do y-you g-got b-blood o-on y-you? " Jimin, asked scared and nervous I laughed " This is Taehyung, blood " There eyes widened " TAEHYUNG IS DEAD!? " Rose yelled. Jimin started crying really hard I was about to walk up to Jimin, until Rose pulled a gun out and pointed at me " Move away from him you BITCH! " I heard someone was behind me I turned around and seen Tuong, Mr. Choi. Yuni and Yumi. " What is going on? Why are you covered in blood Yunik? " Yuni asked " THIS BITCH KILLED TAEHYUNG " she started crying hard Tuong got pissed and grabbed my throat then started coking.

Hey people I want next episode to be a surprise and shocking.
I can tell you a sneak peek at the next episode tomorrow
It's " I'm not dead yet BITCH"
YEP. I hope you like this episode
Bye bye 👋😁👍 my sugakookie's I purple💜💜 you

My fairy [vmin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें