𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

     "Just be so careful, John." JJ grasps John B's shoulders, moaning in his ear which catches Brooklyn off guard. She laughs when JJ runs a hand across his cheek, toying with him, which John B doesn't find to be amusing.

     "God, you're so weird." He shoves him away.

     "What was that about?" JJ asks, being a little too invested in whatever is going on between John B and Kiara.

     "I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful," John B replies, a shrug in his shoulders. Brooklyn can see that her brother has feelings for Kiara but she isn't sure whether or not he'll actually act on his feelings. He might have feelings for her but Kiara might not reciprocate those same feelings towards him.

     "Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's jut been, like, "Oh! Be so careful, John B,'"JJ moans, louder this time, and he's gripping John B's shoulders harder.

     "Get off."

     "'Just give me that John D already,"' JJ says, a laugh leaving Brooklyn's lips which brings a hidden smile out of JJ. "When are you gonna swoop on that, man?"

     "Bro, you know the rule. No Pogue-on-Pogue macking."

     "It's a stupid rule," Brooklyn mutters loud enough for both boys to hear her.

     JJ smirks, his hand falling against her shoulder. "That's right, Sunshine," he toys, his fingers dancing downwards and tickling her hip, making her feel all kinds of strange, unwanted feelings so she quickly brushes him off, refusing to let him catch the way her cheeks turn pink or the way her breathing hitches. "Oh, come on."

     "You two need to follow that rule." John B takes ahold of his sister's arm, pulling her forward so that she walks ahead and not with JJ. "And besides you two are always hitting on Kie."

     Brooklyn spins around on the heel of her shoes, turning to face John B and JJ. She walks backwards as she speaks, "Of course I'm hitting on her. She's gorgeous, and my best friend and— Well, did I say she's gorgeous?"

     John B rolls his eyes while Brooklyn spins back around, finding that walking backwards is harder than she thought.

     "Of course I'm hitting on her. Kiara is a super-hot, rich, hippie chick slumming with us. Why? I can't figure it out either, but who cares, bro?" It's no surprise that JJ hits on Kiara on a regular basis when he flirts with Brooklyn daily, much to John B's disapproval. "I know that door's locked because I've tried it. Have you?"

     "I have," Brooklyn sings, a silly grin on her face.

     Thankfully, John B doesn't hear her and he instead points a finger towards JJ, choosing to insult him. "You need help. Not like a little help, you need a lot of help. It's like every girl, including my sister, who just has a heartbeat, you're like... Uhh!"

     "What? It's not that big of a deal."

     With all their light-hearted bickering, the boys don't realise that Brooklyn has found the door. "Hey, jackasses. Is this us? Twenty-nine." Brooklyn gently taps the door with her knuckles, catching their attention.

JJ steps up, his fist raised as he knocks on the door a couple times before a shrill, high-pitched voice rises in his throat, "Housekeeping."