x. harry

she let me inside of her vision

for the next few days, i was plainly miserable. i barely got out of my room, with the only exceptions of meals and bathroom breaks, which obviously worried my grandma.

it was the fifth day of my exile when someone knocked at my door.

"i'll be right there, grandma," i sighed, knowing she was going to give me another speech of how skinny i looked while proceeding to feed me huge amounts of food.

but when i opened the door, it was my best friend that was staring back at me.

"well, you were right," i said, and laughed bitterly.

"you think i'm glad about that?" said charlie, following me into my room. "you look like shit."

"thanks," i sighed and jumped back into my bed.

"you need to do something about this." he said seriously.

"i'll shower later."

"that's not what i meant, and you know it," he narrowed his eyes at me.

"what do you want me to do, charlie?" i ran a hand through my face. "she doesn't love me."

"honestly," he scoffed. "you get stupider as the years go by."

"that's not even a word, you idiot."

"dude. if you opened your eyes for two fucking seconds, you would know that whatever she said isn't true."

"why are you defending her all for the sudden?" i asked.

"because," he sighed. "i've seen how happy she makes you. and we've all got shit in out lives, man. you better than anyone should know."

-

i looked for the window charlie described before grabbing some pebbles off the ground.

tap. tap. tap.

a face came into view. her expression turned into confusion.

"harry edward?"

"hey mira raine," i smiled slightly. "fancy an adventure?"