"Hello, my name is Rizurin Ogata. I go by Rizu or Ogata. I'm bad at understanding emotions and my hobbies are working at my family's local restaurant" "COOL!" the class uproars once again. Rizu kept a straight face and walk to the back next to Furuhashi.

Next a really pretty tanned girl stood in front. She was slightly taller than the rest of the girls and had an athletic toned build. She had violet colored hair and magenta eyes. She was wearing the school swim team's jacket with the sleeves slightly folded and had a small strip of hair protruding from her hair.

"Hai! The name's Uruka Takemoto

"Hai! The name's Uruka Takemoto. I'm kinda an airhead and I love, love, LOVE to swim! Other hobbies include studying with my friends like Fumino and Nariyuki-kun here!" she says gesturing to the brown haired boy and Fumino. "But anyways that's enough about me! I hope we have a great year!" Most of the class murmured about how beautiful she was.

A slightly above average height, brown haired boy known as Nariyuki had stepped forward and showed some great confidence. He had dark brown hair and light brown eyes which were almost Amber in color. He don a lock of hair swaying to the side of his hair and he had a slight muscular build which was visible through his clothing.

"It seems it's my turn

"It seems it's my turn. Hello, my name is Nariyuki Yuiga. I go by Nariyuki. I'm a hard worker and I really like spending time with my friends. I'm not very good at sports and I'm quite good at massaging" he said. The massaging part caused Rizu to turn a slight red. He then moves to the back and a purple haired girl moves forward. She was noticeably shorter than the rest of the group. She had lilac colored hair and silver eyes and wore her hair down which was different from usual. She had an average build and wore white sandals instead of school shoes.