Chapter nine: The wedding Part 2

-sammy's pov-
5:30 am Saturday july 25 wedding day. I woke up the next morning panicked, the day I'm supposed to get married to the love of my life. "Sammy if you keep pacing my floor you'll pace yourself all the way to the center of the earth" susie said. "You're panicking too much , everything will be fine." she added.
Sammy took a deep breath and let out a long sigh as he ran his fingers through his jet black hair. "Your right i should over work myself about it i'm sure it will be fine." he said
"That's right sammy! Now come on let's go get you dressed into your suit and get you all ready." she said with a smile.
"Ok." he said quietly as he followed her out to the car.

After a long drive they made it to the dresser and got Sammy dressed in his suit. "So who's the lucky lady?' the dresser asked sammy.
"Ohy ummm......" he looked at Susie for a moment and nodded. Same sex marriges were quite rare where we live and some people frowned apon it.. It worried me someone would crash it since word gets around fast about same sex marriges. "I'm actually marrying a man. His name is wally." he said quietly.
The dresser stood up and looked at him. "Oh so your they gay marrige! Oh I heard about that, congratulations. Wait right here." she said walking if. She came back with a gift and held it to him. "For you two. Don't open till you guys live in a house together." she said
Sammy nodded and smiled, taking the gift as he got down and followed Susie to the car. He wore a normal dark gray suit with a bow tie and black dress pants. Once we got to the car we made our way to the spot where the wedding is being held and waited nervously for the wedding to start.