Sucking faces

A/N play the song it goes great with the chapter. Counting stars by one republic

As I walk into school I feel eyes on me. I hug my bag tighter and walk towards my locker only to find it hogged by soon-to-be alpha Xavier Esforzado sucking Michels face. I stood there waiting to be noticed which took like 5 mins I mean they didn't even come up for air how are they not in the record books. Anyway, as soon as Michel noticed me she snorted and pushed me against the lockers leaving a dent.

"Listen slut you don't interrupt me,understand?" Michel snorted
I shook my head and looked down I caught a glance of Xavier smirking at me, isn't he an alpha, shouldn't he be protecting me? With one last shove I slide down the lockers while people laughed and spat on me.

Soon the tardy bell rang and everyone rushed out of the hall. I quickly grabbed my books and ran towards my least favourite subject, maths. I entered my maths class in a hurry and nearly took out the teacher on my way in. Oops I guess.

"Miss Mensah, you better have a good reason for being late!" Mr Montez asks
I shake my head and walk to my desk which is conveniently at the back of the room. I open my book and start working out the calculations on the board. Soon class ends, yay, and I make my way to gym. My favourite class. I change into gym clothes which happens to be short blue shorts and a t-shirt with the schools name on it. I ran to the bleachers and waited for coach to come. Once she came she told us we would be sharing the gym with the boys by playing dodgeball.

The boys came in and all of the girls screamed like there was no tommorrow. I just sat there and waited for instructions. Coach soon picked two boys as captains which happened to have Xavier as one of them and his best friend and soon-to-be beta Payton. They started picking until it was only me and guess what Michel left. I immediately knew that I would be on Payton's team but another surprising thing happened.

Xavier picked me. I was mentally shocked but I walked over to the team and waited for the game to begin. All to soon the game began and I was throwing balls everywhere no person was safe from, pause for effect, Maddy the mad woman. I know but I already have man in my name so I don't wanna be sexist so I went with that. Suddenly I see Michel pick up one of the balls and throw it at me.

I quickly receive it and front flip towards the halfway line and then throw it all the way back with the most force I ever had. Next thing I know Michel is on the ground and Xavier is shouting at me.

Before anything can happen coach comes in and sends me out. I get to the changing room and wait for class to end and get my detention slip from coach and walk to my next class. School finally ended and I made my way home where I was faced with a beating dished to me by the one and only Xavier by the end of it I'm bruised, bloody and broken.

I manage to drag myself up to my 'room' and wait for darkness to consume me. My last thought is that every thing is going to be alright tommorrow when i shift for the first time and find my mate. Yep you guessed it. My birthday.