I'm alpha now

Xaviers POV

I make my way to the arena that has been set up for the fight, already all the pack had found their seats. I was just about to walk to the high rankers box when I heard an irritating voice call my name.

"Xavier!"

I inwardly cringed.

"What...Michel?"I sighed

"Well since I'm going to be Luna and all I need to get used to sitting in the high rankers box, don't you think?" She implied twirling a lock of her blonde hair. Well died hair her hair had grown so much that the bottom half was blonde the top half was brown.

I sighed, "All right, come on."

I walk to the box and sit down with Michel well rather she crawled into my lap but hey. I watch as silence rings through the arena. It's time. My father walks out wearing black and white basketball. His abs and muscles are on display, probably to scare her. I've got abs but an eight-pack like my father, I'll get to his size when I'm alpha and mate. On second thoughts, I may not get to that size at all.

Suddenly the arena falls silent as my mate -I mean ex-mate, I mean girl I have no connection with comes towards my father. She looks absolutely beautiful even if there were exercise clothes.

Sweating never hurt anyone...

Well except people who died from sweating...

RIP sweaters.

As soon as Madeleine gets a least a meter away from father, my dad's beta steps forward reciting the rules and yadda-yadda. We all know what happens, father beats Madeleine and leaves it at that. Once Legion, my dad's beta finishes yapping he steps back from the pair glaring daggers at each other.

She looks so hot glar-

HOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a long wolf howl. I turn just to see my father lunge at Maddy. I expect him to push her to the ground, but Maddy just sidesteps to the side making my father eat dust, literally. This repeats for a painful 10 mins. Everyone is bored, my father is covered in dust due to his sweat and Maddy...she hasn't even broken a sweat. Finally, Maddy puts us out our misery by putting my father in a head lock.

She squeezes him tight enough for my father to go purple. He puts grapes to shame.

My dad is clawing at her arms but she just looks bored. Suddenly, a whimper echoes across the arena. A whimper, but that's a sign of submission and there's only one person fighting right now...

My father. She brings him closer to her mouth as if about too whispering something in his ear but, we all can hear her. Loud and clear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll spare your measly life but, get this. I will only say this once and once only..... I'm alpha now."

With that she starts glowing. The alpha power is hers now. We all snap out our thoughts when an all mighty growl rips through the area.

"I AM ALPHA NOW. MAKE NO MISTAKE TO FORGET THAT." With that she shifts into her wolf.

It's even bigger than mine, even my fathers.

She crashes through the tree line emitting a howl. Once gone whispering and mutters ensue around the arena. Everyone's wondering what's going to happen now. Every grown up is stating at me with pity. But, in the worst situation for me, Michel is bawling her mascara lined eyes out. Screaming "I'm not going to be Lu-Luna anymore. Waaaah."

I stare at her in disbelief but she just sniffles and walks away with her make up all over the place. My father has left with my mother. They probably went to the pack house to clean up their stuff.

Then it sinks in, I'm not going to be alpha anymore. Maddy's word bounce around my skull.

I'm alpha now.

A/N Michel's make up at top but picture more smeared and clown like you know