Werewolves cant fly

"Where's my food you ugly waste of space."
"Yeah where's mine to fatty."
"Hurry up I'm hungry."

These chorus of complaints are just enough to wake me out of bed, if you call a pack of newspapers a bed, and fly downstair ( note sarcasm werewolves can't fly) I make it into the kitchen in just enough time to grab the ingredients and start mixing it all up without a really big time gap.

I'm cooking when silence falls and snickering and whispers can be heard.

I'm confused until I look down to see I'm only wearing my pyjama shorts and a tank top rookie mistake.
"Why are you showing us all of that fat fatty!" yells my oh so loving brother ( note sarcasm) Nicholas.
"Yeah fatty." Screams slut Michel I swear if we ever don't have a birthday cake we could always count on her caked up face.

I look down knowing the consequences of looking up suddenly I'm right hooked into my face and sucker punched into my stomach. I fall flat down but without missing the ovens handle to the head.
Pretty soon I'm covered in blood and have bruises every where. I pick myself up and grab the mop still covered in my previous blood attacks. I clean up my mess and finish making breakfast before limping to my room to get ready for school. Horror.

I clean myself in my tiny ensuite shower, I know who expected a shower the attic, and put on a beanie,white tank top, black crop top over the tank top, black skinny jeans and my white converses. I finish of with my moon pendant. I don't where I got it from it just sorta stayed with me. I grab my backpack and run into the woods my own short cut. Everyone's left so I need to get to school twice as fast and this is the way.

I run my heart out dodging trees and rocks and soon find myself at school with my brother just pulling up his Porsche. I take a deep breath before entering the slaughter house.
Or school some people may call it. Wish Maddy some luck.

A/N maddys outfit at the top.